Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
x

Unlock these great extras with your FREE membership

• One-on-one advice about results day and Clearing
  • Free access to our personal statement wizard
  • Customise TSR to suit how you want to use it

Nursing Anglia Ruskin September 2015

Announcements Posted on
Rate your uni — help us build a league table based on real student views 19-08-2015
  1. Offline

ReputationRep:
    Hi, my name is Sapphire, I thought I'd create a post for everyone who will be studying Nursing at UEA this September 2015 . I'm hoping we can get to know each other, ask each other questions about the course and even support each other with study.
    I will be studying Child nursing at Cambridge campus, but as the first year is mostly universal across the divisions, it would be great for as many fellow students as possible to join this thread.... The more the merrier!!
    I also open this invitation to former nursing students who will be willing to offer any help and advise
    Look forward to meeting you in September!
  2. Offline

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had any information from the Uni about starting yet??
  3. Offline

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sbarron)
    Has anyone had any information from the Uni about starting yet??
    I've had an email with a very basic timetable for first week (welcome week is the 21st at chelmsford) and a work assigment too (it's about the respitatory system). Though I'm still waiting for my dbs to clear so i can register online. Are you at cambridge or chelmsford campus?

Posted from TSR Mobile
  4. Offline

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KQuick)
    I've had an email with a very basic timetable for first week (welcome week is the 21st at chelmsford) and a work assigment too (it's about the respitatory system). Though I'm still waiting for my dbs to clear so i can register online. Are you at cambridge or chelmsford campus?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh, all I have recieved so far is a few forms to fill out, notification that I'm no cleared for practice and a map if cambridge!
    I will be at Cambridge campus and we start on the 22nd x

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 28, 2015
TSR Support Team
Today on TSR

Win a mini-fridge

Don't miss our Freshers competition!

Poll
Do you prefer exams or coursework?
x

Looking for some help?

Ask our friendly student community a question

Ask a question now

Or get help from our smart tools and guides

GCSE help A-level help Uni application help Everything else
Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.