Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Flat 57 :smile:
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Reply 21
flat 51 :smile:
hey peeps.

i was in belmont flat 60 last year.. any questions im quite happy to answer them :smile: xx
Original post by ssimp
Flat 58, room 5 :smile: I'm desperate to know who else is in my flat!

Heh :tongue: That's my old room from when I stayed in Belmont Flats. Unfortunately for you, your bed is right up against the wall between your room and the kitchen so if you so much as roll over on it then the whole common area can hear you :rolleyes: Not much privacy. Nice place to stay though!
Original post by emziesferguson
hey peeps.

i was in belmont flat 60 last year.. any questions im quite happy to answer them :smile: xx

Hi, Im having your flat this year :smile: Im in room 6, is it good?
Flat 39 :smile:
im in flat 18 :smile:
flat 50 for me.
Original post by ssimp

Original post by ssimp
So we will! Neighbours! :smile: And one of my friends is in Flat 49 if anyone has that.

I'm from Glasgow, studying Architecture. What are you studying? Don't worry, Dundee is so small you'll know your way around the main bit in like 10mins. That's so brave if you've never been to Scotland. Dundee is going to be fantastic! I'm so stoked! I know a few people that are there and they don't stop telling me how much fun it is!

Im in Belmont flat 49, just wondering who your friend is? :smile:
Flat 8, room 5 :smile: Anyone else in flat 8?
Reply 30
Original post by emziesferguson
hey peeps.

Hi! I'm going into belmont flat 48, and I'm trying to work out what floor I'll be on. I'm guessing it'll be either on the 2nd floor in the block with 4 floors, or the 6th floor in the block with 6th floors! Do you know? I'm trying to psych myself up for the stairs lol xx
Original post by ColexD
Hi! I'm going into belmont flat 48, and I'm trying to work out what floor I'll be on. I'm guessing it'll be either on the 2nd floor in the block with 4 floors, or the 6th floor in the block with 6th floors! Do you know? I'm trying to psych myself up for the stairs lol xx

you are on the second floor :smile:
Reply 32
I'm in flat 7, does anyone here get to be my buddy?
Reply 33
I'm in flat 59 :smile: anyone else living there?
Reply 34
It's always great when you're in flat 38! Anyone else with me?
Original post by ColexD

You're sharing with a guy called Paul who studies physics :ninja:
Reply 36
Hi Paulina and others. Had to join the site to tell you that I'm sharing flat 60 with you :smile: I've also never been to the British Isles, in fact I've never even traveled abroad, so it will all be very new to me too. I'm moving from Finland, and I'm going to study Psychology and Philosophy. And I see that you're also from a small town like I am :smile: Exciting times for us, moving to a new country and to a much larger city.
Flat "freedom" fifty.

Quick Reply

Latest