Announcements Posted on
We're up for a Webby! Vote TSR to help us win. 10-04-2014
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ariah-law.html

Britain`s very own Gaza ?

• 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hurrah for scaremongering. A website by a few Islamic extremists who have ludicrous and completely out of touch ideas suddenly represents all Muslims, does it?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Every time I see a thread on Islam or Muslims I'm 98% of the time sure it will be posted by you.. do you not do anything else? :rolleyes:

Anyway, a lotof Muslims would actually be against something like this. If they wanted to be in an Islamic state then why would they come to England? Also the word extremist should be noted in the report.
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HazyMonsoon)
    Every time I see a thread on Islam or Muslims I'm 98% of the time sure it will be posted by you.. do you not do anything else? :rolleyes:

Anyway, a lot of Muslims would actually be against something like this. If they wanted to be in an Islamic state then why would they come to England?
    U dont know what a caliphate is ?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    What do you want us to say?

Muslim Against Crusades are ****ing nutters and should only be taken seriously in the context of dismissing them. That Islamic Prevent document is also absurd, the fact that the Daily Mail published it should be irrelevant. I'm sure they don't represent the entire Muslim population but they represent a worrying amount of people.
    • 45 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh shut up. :nothing:

Even if there was any likelihood of this actually coming about with a tiny minority of muslim support... Actually, no, it's a ludicrous idea, period. :rolleyes:
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Stormfront has far more members and they want minorities killed and Britain turned into an exclusively Aryan state so whatever brah. MAC has what, 12 members?
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    Not interested in what some deobandi trolls have to say. I'm starting to think these people are secret EDL members created to give their organisation a raison d'etre.
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    And I want Manchester to become a state known as B-man Land. I've got more chance of getting my state officially recognised tbh.
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fusilero)
    What do you want us to say?

Muslim Against Crusades are ****ing nutters and should only be taken seriously in the context of dismissing them. That Islamic Prevent document is also absurd, the fact that the Daily Mail published it should be irrelevant. I'm sure they don't represent the entire Muslim population but they represent a worrying amount of people.
    There membership consists of around a dozen weirdos
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by B-Man.)
    A dozen weirdos is far too many.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Deport every member and charge the ones that were born here with treason - job done.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wildrover)
    Deport every member and charge the ones that were born here with treason - job done.
    One problem there - Labour repealed the treason laws.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Dude just give it a rest already... All you do is copy and paste some wild crackpots views on websites all but to appease that hatred in you...
    • 28 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think most Muslims think MAC is bat**** tbh
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    The frightening thing is the highest rated comments in this article that OP gives.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    There is a higher number of people in UK who want everyone behind the dailymail to hang, than people who want islamic states.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Mysterious Lord)
    One problem there - Labour repealed the treason laws.
    I'm sure mi5 could arrange a few accidents. but hopefully it will be brought back by the next goverment.
    • 28 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CombineHarvester)
    Stormfront has far more members and they want minorities killed and Britain turned into an exclusively Aryan state so whatever brah. MAC has what, 12 members?

(Original post by B-Man.)
    They tend to draw around a few hundred to their rallies. FEAR THE RISE OF THE ISLAMIC EMIRATE OF BRITAIN.

These 100 or so Muslims will take over the country.
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    They tend to draw around a few hundred to their rallies. FEAR THE RISE OF THE ISLAMIC EMIRATE OF BRITAIN.

These 100 or so Muslims will take over the country.
    They have only ever had one rally in which a 100 attended. Every other rally saw only a dozen to perhaps 35 at most.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: July 12, 2011
Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.