The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Worcester
University of Worcester
Worcester

Worcester Uni 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I have a conditional offer for psychology but am still unsure if to put it as my first choice.

Anyone know what night life is like in Worcester?

decisions, decisions... :/
On campus at University of Worcester
University of Worcester
Worcester
Reply 41
night life is pretty decent
Reply 42
Original post by laurabadleg
Has anybody here applied for teacher training at Worcester?

i firmed primary eduction at worcester, got to get the grades now!!! :biggrin:
I have now firmed my offer and applied for accomodation! :smile: Anyone else here doing English Literary Studies? :smile:
Reply 44
Original post by EmilySeaShells
I have now firmed my offer and applied for accomodation! :smile: Anyone else here doing English Literary Studies? :smile:

English Literary Studies is my insurance choice at Worcester :smile:
Original post by withersss
English Literary Studies is my insurance choice at Worcester :smile:

Wooo! One other person :biggrin: Haha, wheres your first choice? :smile:
Reply 46
Original post by EmilySeaShells
Wooo! One other person :biggrin: Haha, wheres your first choice? :smile:

University of Leeds, but I'm almost certain I'm not getting in. Where abouts do you come from? I live in Worcester anyway so it'll be nice to stay at home :smile:
Original post by withersss
University of Leeds, but I'm almost certain I'm not getting in. Where abouts do you come from? I live in Worcester anyway so it'll be nice to stay at home :smile:

Ohh, my best friend is going to Leeds! Well good luck- I'm sure you can manage the grades, they are bloomin high there! I'm from Plymouth.. So a fair way away!
I'm going into third year doing economics and marketing, feel free to me ask any questions =]
Reply 49
i've firmed worcester as my first choice for primary ed :biggrin: and applied for accommodation!

has anyone heard about their accommodation yet/know when we will know if we've got a place??
Original post by westwood04
i've firmed worcester as my first choice for primary ed :biggrin: and applied for accommodation!

has anyone heard about their accommodation yet/know when we will know if we've got a place??

Hey, I'm going to Worcester in September to do Business, Management and Marketing (If i get the grades). I'm not 100% sure about finding out but i presume it will be in August sometime. :smile:
Reply 51
You find out what accommodation you get on results day I believe :smile:
Reply 52
Original post by Bradders xD
Hey, I'm going to Worcester in September to do Business, Management and Marketing (If i get the grades). I'm not 100% sure about finding out but i presume it will be in August sometime. :smile:

ahhh okay, it's just cause most other uni's have started to allocate now and some of my friends already know who they are living with etc!

thank you! :smile:
Reply 53
I have a unconditional offer for worcs to do accounting, emailed them about accomodation the other day coz i applied for my accomodation like 2 months ago and havent heard anything, confirmation emails are apparently being sent mid june! so hopefully anytime now :smile:
Original post by hollmoore
I have a unconditional offer for worcs to do accounting, emailed them about accomodation the other day coz i applied for my accomodation like 2 months ago and havent heard anything, confirmation emails are apparently being sent mid june! so hopefully anytime now :smile:

It might be a while. It took them forever to allocate me my accommodation when I started two years ago, it took them well over two weeks more than it should have.

Other than that, the universitys good.
Reply 55
I've firmed Worcester for accounting too :smile: only mine's conditional so I've got to get the grades now
Reply 56
Original post by s.may
I've firmed Worcester for accounting too :smile: only mine's conditional so I've got to get the grades now

Wicked, the first person I've found that is doing my course! Exept for a 50 year old man called kev :/ Good Luck to you :smile:
Reply 57
Woo! haha, and thank you :smile: ..a 50 year old man and two teenage girls, hmm
Reply 58
he emailed me on yougo, was well strange :/ ah well at least its not just me and kev that i know doing accounting!
That would of been... interesting XD Still not found anyone doing my course. I'll take Kev off your hands so i'm not a loner :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending