Worcester Uni 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
What course are you doing? I'm sure kev is a bit of a boy anyway haha! :smile:
On campus at University of Worcester
University of Worcester
Worcester
Reply 61
Ah fair enough, and I bet it was strange haha, yeah I'd rather not only know of myself and a 50 year old man tbf. Bradders you can have Kev for me haha, and you're doing Business, Management and something I seem to remember reading? One of the business/accounts lecturers was telling me on the open day that all of the different accounting degrees have the exact same first year and some modules from the business degrees are the same, so all the people in your classes/lectures/seminars aren't necessarily on your course ..so there's a very slight chance for a couple of the modules you could be in the same as one of us three?
Reply 62
Just accepted my unconditional offer to do computing :biggrin: , such a beautiful city and apparently the night life isnt too bad either :tongue:
Reply 63
Yeah I think I remember being told about all of the business students all being together first year! Where are you staying coz business and computing is all on city campus, are you staying there or at st johns? I'm only from the next city from worcs so go there now and again for a night out coz its better than where I live :biggrin:
Reply 64
Why do so many people have unconditionals for here haha, you must all be doing really well at college :smile: Yeah when I went to the open day I stayed over two nights as one of my friends is a first year, we went out both nights and it wasn't bad :smile:

Don't know if you meant me but I put preferences 1-city centre area, 2-city campus, 3-st johns campus, how about you?
Reply 65
I have coz I should have gone to uni last year, so I have my results already! Anyone really I was asking, if put st johnsplatinum, stjohns platinaum plus and city centre platinum plus! But that's coz I want my own bathroom but don't really wanna pay that much and I have a job on hylton road by the campus!
Reply 66
Ah, makes me feel slightly better haha. Yeah I'm pretty much the same really, want my own bathroom but it's so expensive, mine are platinum, platinum plus and platinum :smile:
Reply 67
T is I know, but think I would wanna go home loads if I had to share! So have to deal with less drinking money :frown: i
Reply 68
Yeah, I don't think I'd be happy a whole year sharing, I decided I'd rather pay that extra bit to have my own. I was unsure for a while, and my mum said I should get an en-suite and my said said I shouldn't, then when I stayed with my friend for two nights (in Gold) it helped finalise my decision, it was alright for those couple of nights but I couldn't do it for a whole year. Yeah that's true, although everyone pre-drinks so much in someone's flat they only buy like one drink out, so they're pretty cheap nights out anyway really (or the two I went out were) I'm sure we'll be fine :smile:
Reply 69
Ah right! That's cool! I hope its like that, I wanna start now, so bored of doing nothing!
Reply 70
Yeah :smile: if not we'll make it like that haha. Yeah I've got all excited and looking forward to it now, just wanna get my results and go now!
Anyone doing Sport? :smile:
Reply 72
Just wondered if anyone has heard about accommodation offers yet? I keeping worrying that they're going to give me bronze, or butlins as it is known. I really want my own bathroom. :smile:
Original post by s.may
Ah fair enough, and I bet it was strange haha, yeah I'd rather not only know of myself and a 50 year old man tbf. Bradders you can have Kev for me haha, and you're doing Business, Management and something I seem to remember reading? One of the business/accounts lecturers was telling me on the open day that all of the different accounting degrees have the exact same first year and some modules from the business degrees are the same, so all the people in your classes/lectures/seminars aren't necessarily on your course ..so there's a very slight chance for a couple of the modules you could be in the same as one of us three?

Actually, i remember seeing it on the board at the open day. Should see you both around then. If i get in, my school has completely messed up one of my credits, needed 80 ucas points from it to get into worcester, they marked it saying that i had that, moderator comes back and the whole class are on fails. -__-
Reply 74
Original post by jesyliz
Just wondered if anyone has heard about accommodation offers yet? I keeping worrying that they're going to give me bronze, or butlins as it is known. I really want my own bathroom. :smile:

I havent heard anythinmg eiter, i emailed them and aparently the emails were gonna be sent out in mid june! I really want my own bathroom too :smile:
Hey I have firmed worcester to do psychology n also applied for halls on st johns campus would be great to know either some1 on the same cpurse or halls I applied for silver and traditional halls :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 76
Firstly sorry for the delayed reply guys, I've been busy lately and this just got neglected :/

Original post by Bradders xD
Actually, i remember seeing it on the board at the open day. Should see you both around then. If i get in, my school has completely messed up one of my credits, needed 80 ucas points from it to get into worcester, they marked it saying that i had that, moderator comes back and the whole class are on fails. -__-

Hopefully so :smile: and aww that doesn't sound good, how come that's happened?

Original post by jesyliz

Original post by hollmoore
I havent heard anythinmg eiter, i emailed them and aparently the emails were gonna be sent out in mid june! I really want my own bathroom too :smile:

I spoke to my friend that's just finished her first year and she said she thought they normally gave them once results were out. However I got an email today with my accommodation offer as long as I pay the deposit within 7 days.. which I've just done, so I'm now £300 less well off but have my first choice en-suite accommodation, yay! :smile:
Original post by EmilySeaShells
Wooo! One other person :biggrin: Haha, wheres your first choice? :smile:

Oh yay! I'm doing English Literary Studies and I was getting nervous that no one else seemed to be! :biggrin:
Original post by hollmoore
he emailed me on yougo, was well strange :/ ah well at least its not just me and kev that i know doing accounting!

I got messaged by an older fella who I'm fairly sure was named Kevin a while back saying he was doing English Lit. Did his profile picture have him and his wife (I assume) sitting next to each other? And I think he was in a blue shirt?

I might be wrong about the name, it was quite a while ago, but I figured I should check, y'know? :/
I have been sent an accomodation offer for Ankerdine (Standard Plus) on St Johns.

Anyone else stopping in similar halls or even the same?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending