The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

MSc In Power Systems Engineering (Has anyone Done It :S)

I was thinking of doing a MSc in Power Systems Engineering at UCL (which is part of the Mechanical Department). But I have heard so many bad things about UCL's mech department which has really put me off. :frown:

I really like the look of the course but im not sure if the bad rep of the department will affect my employability. could this be a possibility or will the UCL 'brandname' be enough.

I was planning on staying in london and i've looked at imperial, But there courses seem to be more 'boring' and I cant really see myself liking them (Although thery must be very good). :s-smilie:

If anyone has Done the course at UCL on Power System Engineering could you please let me know what you thought about it. :wink:

Why isnt power systems engineering part of electronic engineering XD
Reply 1
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Sorry to dredge up an ancient thread, but I'm thinking of enrolling on this masters next September. If anyone can give me any feedback about it I'd be most obliged.
Currently doing electronic & electrical engineering at UCL (in 3rd year) but it's too focused on "electronic" for me. Having looked through the syllabus for the Power Systems MSc it looks more interesting, tho I'm not sure if I'll be able to cope with the mechanical bits.

It's absurd that no-one in the EE department ever mentioned this course to me, there is evidently no contact between the two departments. Shame.

Pete

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending