Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2011/12

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GoonerTom)
    Count me in. Every year I lose interest around November but I really am going to last the season this time. Bring it on.
    Get the post count up
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by doggyfizzel)
    No but the message under sign in has changed from "this season game has finished" to "look out for next season's game" so maybe soon.
    Not on mine it hasn't?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Real Quaid)
    Not on mine it hasn't?
    It has, but only on the PL homepage, not the games bit.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Game is up
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronaldo VII)
    http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

I'm sure a lot of people here have played fantasy football, both in the Premier League and other cup competitions, well it's back (soon).

You'll be able to make a team soon and transfer players without it costing you any points before the start of the season in August.

Once you've made a team select the 'Leagues' option and enter the code attached in this post (to be added). Please do not post the code on here as we don't want every Tom, Dick and Harry joining, just TSR members. If anyone requests the code, direct them to the attachment here (to be added). There will be 2 codes in the post, one for the regular league and one for the Head to Head league. You can join either, or both.

Registrations will only be accepted if you post your team name in this thread. You have until the end of September to do so or you will be removed from the league. This is to prevent randoms joining who have gained access to the code. Anyone who has not submitted their team name and is in the Head to Head league will be removed before the league kicks off.

Previous threads:

2007/08
    2008/09
    2009/10
    2010/11

What rules do we reckon should be used to prevent new users joining and never returning (aka Bots)? Last year there was a minimum 500 post restriction.

got a league code mate, the game is up
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Very much so up for this . Won my league the past 2 seasons and was in the top 50 of FantasyFootballScout last season so would love to join. Not too sure if you've reached the max members or set new rules as I've only really read the OP.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Came 3rd in my first season in this league, get ready
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I will join if I meet the criteria.

Look out for a team packed with Spurs and Liverpool players, that will be me.

Who do you think will be the bargins this year?

Charlie Adam, and Peter Odemwinge were great values, but you have to find new treasures each year as the prices change
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trojan10_om)
    I will join if I meet the criteria.

Look out for a team packed with Spurs and Liverpool players, that will be me.

Who do you think will be the bargins this year?

Charlie Adam, and Peter Odemwinge were great values, but you have to find new treasures each year as the prices change
    Ben arfa? Jose Enrique if he moves.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yunghamz)
    Ben arfa? Jose Enrique if he moves.
    I put in Ben Arfa, the day after his debut last season he looked really promising. Is he likely to be fit for the start of the season?

Enrique, I'm not sure about, I'd imagine they will list him at around £6m knowing a move to a top club is on the cards
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    My team name has a typo in it and I don't know how to change it :coma:

Chelsea seem the best big team to load up on looking at the fixtures. Regarding bargains Given is a decent price at £5mil, Ben Arfa has already been mentioned and Valencia at £8mil is good when Utd get past their difficult start. And yeah Enrique at £5mil would be fantastic value at Pool or maybe Arsenal.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Created my team! For whoever is creating the list of members who are playing, my team name is Chudley Cannons FC. :awesome:

Finding those last couple of players for around 4.5mil who still have decent points tallies is frustrating to say the least.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trojan10_om)
    I put in Ben Arfa, the day after his debut last season he looked really promising. Is he likely to be fit for the start of the season?

Enrique, I'm not sure about, I'd imagine they will list him at around £6m knowing a move to a top club is on the cards
    I'm not to sure about Ben Arfa's current fitness but i doubt he would do much against Arsenal but then again it is Arsenal.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ben Arfa going up a whole million in price after only playing one game last season is a joke. I was hoping he'd be really cheap
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Is there an official post limit for this?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Not yet confirmed, but i think it will be around 300 posts
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    There is no limit on transfers until after the real transfer window ends is there?
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    Andy Carroll worth more than Suarez :lolwut:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Will Suarez be rested early on due to his Copa America exploitations, that will be something to keep an eye on.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Grant Holt at 5.5mil is a steal :coma:

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 22, 2012
New on TSR

GCSE mocks revision

Talk study tips this weekend

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered football threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.