Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

TSR's Movie Madness

Announcements Posted on
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 14-09-2014
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by affleming)
    I believe it is one of the most overrated films of our time, there were so many classics which got knocked out at the beginning such as the good the bad the ugly :confused:

then again it may be because the majority have seen films such as the dark knight.
    I agree. It was a decent batman flick, with a solid message, but it had so many plot flaws it just bugged me the whole way through. Normally you only spot holes in the plot when you discuss it afterwards, but I noticed them all straight away with DK and it ruined it for me.

With the benefit of a more non-partisan appraisal and a bit more distance, it might just about sneak into the top 100 films of all time - but its no way top 10.
    • 56 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dalek1099)
    Well the only movie on the list i have ever seen got to the final but surely 200 voters isn't enough to go by.
    Yes it is
    • 23 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dalek1099)
    Well the only movie on the list i have ever seen got to the final but surely 200 voters isn't enough to go by.
    You really need to watch more films.
    • 36 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by py0alb)
    It's watchable, but accept now that you will a) guess the ending within the first 10 minutes, b) spend the rest of the movie hoping that you will be wrong and something less predictable and cliched will happen, and c) be left disappointed when this doesn't happen.
    :five:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    This is a question that always make me smile when I ask it to see how completely different the answers can be, buuuttttt what was the first film that you can remember that made you look at something completely in a different way from watching - as in had a direct impact on the way you thought? (Not necessarily about an event, or a person but about something even if you can't accurately describe what you felt)

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 27, 2011
New on TSR

Writing your personal statement

Our free PS builder tool makes it easy

Article updates
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.