The Student Room Group

Anyone who can spare 15 mins to take part i my dissertation

Scroll to see replies

Count me in.Just let me know what to do..
ill help :smile:
I'll help, anything to put off this biology project...
Reply 23
I won't participate until you tell us all what this is about. This is the price for my help! It's my only offer, take it or leave it...
Reply 24
Original post by Dalek1099

Original post by Dalek1099
how could i take part?:confused:

I will email you some documents and you can just complete it on the computer and just send me back your responses

The study involves how individuals come to make impressions of others from a visual stimuli

There are 3 phases.

In phase 1 I will show you a photograph and you would be asked to construct what you think a ''typical day in the life of this individual will be'' There are no right or wrong answers.

In phase 2, the exact same procedure will be adopted but with a different photograph

In phase 3 you will be asked to complete a a short questionnaire.

I know it may seem long, but it really isn't that bad (lol?!)

If you still are interested in helping out please let me know.

Reply 25
Original post by TomLeeViyo

Original post by TomLeeViyo
I won't participate until you tell us all what this is about. This is the price for my help! It's my only offer, take it or leave it...

I will email you some documents and you can just complete it on the computer and just send me back your responses

The study involves how individuals come to make impressions of others from a visual stimuli

There are 3 phases.

In phase 1 I will show you a photograph and you would be asked to construct what you think a ''typical day in the life of this individual will be'' There are no right or wrong answers.

In phase 2, the exact same procedure will be adopted but with a different photograph

Reply 26
Original post by The Egg Militia

I'll help. Echo Deans post though.

There are 3 phases.

Thank you :smile:
Reply 27
i'm still interested :smile:
Reply 28
Original post by SmileyGurl13

Original post by SmileyGurl13
I'm happy to if it's done online :smile:

Hi thanks too all those who said they would take part.

If you could send me your email adds. I will send you the documents . Full instructions are given on them.

Thank you so much to all of you, you're saving my life lol. :biggrin:
Reply 29
By the way, if any of you would like to take part. I will send it to you as soon as I can. As long as I get it back in a few days that will be fine as I'm running on a tight schedule here *eurgh to deadlines*

Thanks again guys x
Can you not PM this? I'd rather not give you my e-mail :P
Reply 31

Can you not PM this? I'd rather not give you my e-mail :P

Oh ok no problem lol. Sorry I'm new to this site, erm let me try it send it to you now..
Original post by Zee_zee
By the way, if any of you would like to take part. I will send it to you as soon as I can. As long as I get it back in a few days that will be fine as I'm running on a tight schedule here *eurgh to deadlines*

Thanks again guys x

Hi, I won't mind doing this, will give me something to do over the weekend perhaps also :tongue:

Do you want me to PM you the email? I quoted you so you have my attention :smile:

Good luck also :smile:
Reply 33
*Dumb ass* yeah I know how to send it, will send you the documents now. Thanks!
Original post by Zee_zee
Hi guys,

I'm a 3rd year Psychology undergraduate currently doing my dissertation and am in need of participants. As you know most students have left uni so recruiting anyone I can spot in the library isn't going too well.

If anyone could spare 15 mins to take part in my study into impression formation please do get back to me!

I currently need around 60 more participants *sigh* lol

I'd be more than happy to! Just let me know how :smile:
Reply 35
Original post by TheGrinningSkull

Original post by TheGrinningSkull
Hi, I won't mind doing this, will give me something to do over the weekend perhaps also :tongue:

Do you want me to PM you the email? I quoted you so you have my attention :smile:

Good luck also :smile:

Thanks!!!

What ever is best for you, email or PM? I'll just PM you it. Completing it over the weekend is absolutely fine :biggrin:
Reply 36
I think most of you would prefer me to PM the documents rather than email, so I'll PM you all individually...THANKS :smile:
Reply 37
sure
i will depending on what it involves.
Ill do it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest