The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

TBH, when I was younger alot of girls were uncomfortable with discussing stuff like that because they didn't want to come across as slutty or 'easy', don't know about anyother guys but if I asked a girl if she masturbated and she replied yeah, alot, then I'd automatically try and get in her pants lol but most girls over 18, have reduced/little sexual inhibitions, age usually equals sexual maturity so girls don't feel as weird talking about it. Although typically, a girl doesn't want to feel like a piece of meat, hence they play down the whole self masturbation topic. Depends on the girl, but im sure the reasons are universal.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 101
Original post by AreYouDizzeeBlud_x
I think you'll find I am King Julian.

Spoiler

Thank you! x

Oh I see now. Kewl. I just thought we were harkening back to Disney's golden age (:emo:).
Reply 102
i masturbate and i don't mind saying i do, but i don't get why people need to know about other people's masturbation habit though.
Reply 103
Sometimes I like to imagine Amanda Knox strumming herself silly. I'm a sucker for naughty girls though :colone:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by AreYouDizzeeBlud_x
Yes, and I hate white people.

All the best,

Kanye West xx

are you mad?
Original post by Anonymous
i know girls dont like to admit this type of thing, or at least the ones i've met have never said it - but i'm curious about whether there are actually many girls out there that do this? how often per week? and would you ever admit to doing it if asked by your boyfriend/girlfriend/sexbuddy/best friend?

Can you make the text a bit bigger please?

I can't quite read it.....
Original post by o Rebecca o
Can you make the text a bit bigger please?

I can't quite read it.....

i know girls dont like to admit this type of thing, or at least the ones i've met have never said it - but i'm curious about whether there are actually many girls out there that do this? how often per week? and would you ever admit to doing it if asked by your boyfriend/girlfriend/sexbuddy/best friend?

Now you can engage in the thread! :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by theonelink
i know girls dont like to admit this type of thing, or at least the ones i've met have never said it - but i'm curious about whether there are actually many girls out there that do this? How often per week? And would you ever admit to doing it if asked by your boyfriend/girlfriend/sexbuddy/best friend?

now you can engage in the thread! :d

i love this

Latest

Trending

Trending