The Student Room Group

What race of girls white guys, black guys, asian guys and mixed find most attractive.

Ever since joining TSR, I've been getting really annoyed at all these threads about people perceiving themselves to be unattractive to the opposite sex in general or the opposite sex of a certain race because of their own race.

To set the record straight, I'm a white guy but I think I speak on behalf of guys of all races: hot girls are hot, ugly girls are ugly. It doesn't matter what race they are. In every race, there are beautiful girls as well as fugly ones.

I'm not denying that the people who make these threads are unattractive - they quite possibly are - but if they are ugly, it's because they are ugly, not because they are asian/black or whatever.

I'm pretty sure this applies to girls' opinions on boys too.

To prove my point, I've simply googled hot [insert race here] girl and then ugly [insert race here] girl to prove that your race does not dictate your attractiveness and chosen a picture from the first page of results.

Hot black girl.

Ugly black girl.

Hot white girl.

Ugly white girl.

Hot chinese girl.

Ugly chinese girl.

Hot japanese girl.

Ugly japanese girl.

Hot indian girl.

Ugly indian girl.

Hot pakistani girl.

Ugly pakistani girl.

Hot brazilian girl(s).

Ugly brazilian girl.

Get my point? If you are unattractive, go for a run, put on some makeup, get a haircut, brush your teeth or do whatever you need to do to look attractive, just DON'T BLAME YOUR RACE!

Let the debate begin.

inb4 Cool story bro
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
That ugly black girl is a boy...

TBH i can't decide i like them all equally, you missed out Latino though.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Mangaka
That ugly black girl is a boy...

It is a fair test because (s)he came up when I googled ugly black girl.
Reply 3
Totally agree. Perhaps you should have done an Oriental male one for Mr. Smurf though.
Reply 4
The order is:
1. White girls.
2. Mixed Race girls.
3. Latino girls.
4. Filipino girls.
5. Russian girls.
6. Dolphins.
7. My uncle.
452. Black girls.
Reply 5
Original post by The-Dream
It is a fair test because (s)he came up when I googled ugly black girl.

Fair enough but i remember seeing that image ages ago it's a boy but nvm Lol
Cool story bro
TSR attracts a certain demographic
Im white and prefer white women because they have the best definition of their features mainly and because I want my children to be white.
Reply 10
Those ugly people need to be killed with fire!
Reply 11
Original post by The-Dream

I ejaculated as soon as I saw this. :biggrin:
Reply 13
There's no such thing as "Brazilian race". And every *insert race here* girl you posted as "hot" has caucasian features...

Edit: Seriously, people, explain: why the negs? I'm criticizing the fact that she chose such examples, I'm not at all saying they're classed as "hot" because they have caucasian features.
(edited 12 years ago)
lol'd when I scrolled down and saw ugly black girl
Reply 15
Original post by yaravel
There's no such thing as "Brazilian race". And every *insert race here* girl you posted as "hot" has caucasian features...

How on earth can the Japanese and African girls have Caucasian features? - they aren't Caucasian.

Obviously the Indian, Pakistani and European girls will have Caucasian features since all these ethnic groups are of the Caucasian racial variety.
Reply 16
A lot of the people on this site seem quite racist tbh.
Original post by Broderss
The order is:
1. White girls.
2. Mixed Race girls.
3. Latino girls.
4. Filipino girls.
5. Russian girls.
6. Dolphins.
7. My uncle.
452. Black girls.

You don't think Russians are white?
Reply 18
The are plenty of people who find one race more attractive than the other. It's called preference. I am an Oriental guy and I find white girls the most attractive attractive by far. White girls never go for Oriental guys though :sad:.
The "ugly girls" seem to be photoshopped or have a deformity. Bar the fat white chick.

Quick Reply

Latest