The Student Room Group

What race of girls white guys, black guys, asian guys and mixed find most attractive.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jackthevillain
Laughing bro are you really attracted to those Korean girls in that girl generation picture they all just look so skinny its rather disgusting...

They are celebrities so they have to be skinnier than average. Any Yuri Kwon has curves!
Original post by Mr Smurf
How does that prove anything? :confused:
It proves that you're fugly and pathetic :biggrin:
Original post by theoferdinand
looooooool their dad might be mixed race (half white half black) and their mum might be full white

For **** sake. Half black three quarters white 60% fat free.I think this should have been posted in the mathematics thread. Either way that clowns still a clown.
Why does nobody ever positive rep me? ??
Original post by LaughingBro
They are celebrities so they have to be skinnier than average. Any Yuri Kwon has curves!

Still they look too skinny like a lot of East Asian girls I have seen.
Original post by Stephen857
Why does nobody ever positive rep me? ??

I ran out sorry.
Your not gonna believe this.I just got two warning points. Are any of the threads your on watched. Cause ALL of mine are.
Original post by Jackthevillain
I ran out sorry.

Cool mate.
Original post by Broderss
Aren't they like Mongol-Caucasian hybrids?

Not regular Russians - they're Slavs, which means they're related to Polish, Czechs etc, who are related to most of the other European races. I think you might be thinking of Bulgarians, who are a hybrid of Europeans and nomadic turkic/mongol types, or possibly someone like Kazakhs, who are definitely related to mongols.
Reply 49
Original post by EssexDan86
Not regular Russians - they're Slavs, which means they're related to Polish, Czechs etc, who are related to most of the other European races. I think you might be thinking of Bulgarians, who are a hybrid of Europeans and nomadic turkic/mongol types, or possibly someone like Kazakhs, who are definitely related to mongols.

I thought you said slaves at first :P
Reply 50
Original post by EssexDan86
I think you might be thinking of Bulgarians, who are a hybrid of Europeans and nomadic turkic/mongol types.

You are talking about Volga Tatar (in mediavel times also known as Great Bulgar) ?
Tatars often think that I'm Tatarin.
They are white, look yourself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9BvTEx_IFg
(edited 12 years ago)

Most people who answered the question said they preferred white girls, but I assume this is because the whole UK is mostly filled with biased white people?

Honestly, I agree with OP: ugly people are ugly and attractive people are attractive regardless of race. But I wouldn't give the time of day to an attractive-looking guy who's really ugly on the inside because he discriminates against my race. If his mind is still stuck on racism and he can't move beyond it, then he's not worth my time or effort.
no-ones really ugly...someone ugly in one persons eyes might be an angel to another person (or so i've heard :rolleyes:)
plus its not just about the outer beauty, inner beauty matters as well (but yeah given that you approach a girl on their outer beauty before finding out if they have any inner beauty)

loved him as in 'LURVEEEEEEEE HIM' or as in 'awwwwwww look at that cute chinese guy' :rolleyes:
Reply 53
Original post by Stephen857
Your not gonna believe this.I just got two warning points. Are any of the threads your on watched. Cause ALL of mine are.

What?
lol k fair enough :tongue:
Reply 55
I am Pakistani and i prefer Iranian girls.

Quick Reply

Latest