The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
MR_JR
:rofl:

Do the musicians have to be tortured? :frown:

Some of them. Coldplay, for example, if you would consider them musicians.
Reply 21
guys with some muscle and tummy is nice though :-) anything really!
x
foxo
Some of them. Coldplay, for example.
oh yes... now chris martin does not fall under the catagory of said desired musicians...
foxo
Some of them. Coldplay, for example, if you would consider them musicians.

Answer the question please :p: :biggrin:
I find skinny guys more attractive than slightly overweight guys.I generally like an inbetween though.Not skinny,not fat,with a bit of muscle tone but not overly muscular.
Reply 25
MR_JR
Answer the question please :p: :biggrin:

They torture themselves, really. I'm so glad I gave up the chanter.
don't really like very wirey guys. Some where in between. Personality obviously says a lot :smile: I do like muscles, but have found gym gods often love themselves more than their GF
Reply 27
MR_JR
:rofl:

Do the musicians have to be tortured? :frown:

Yes, tortured by the many years of working on their musical instrument.
pianist
Yes, tortured by the many years of working on their musical instrument.

Cant we they just enjoy their instruments whilst listening to "Architecture in Helsinki" and then be hawt?
Reply 29
MR_JR
Cant we they just enjoy their instruments whilst listening to "Architecture in Helsinki" and then be hawt?

Yes they can. That would also be acceptable :smile:
cherrychocolate
I find skinny guys more attractive than slightly overweight guys.I generally like an inbetween though.Not skinny,not fat,with a bit of muscle tone but not overly muscular.

Yep same here :smile:
pianist
Yes they can. That would also be acceptable :smile:

Yey :love::biggrin:
Reply 32
I wish there were more enthusiastic musicians on TSR.
Reply 33
I'm an enthusiastic musician!!! I'm obsessed. The crazy musicians are the best kind :smile:
And as for the question... Any guy is Ok with me! As long as he has a good personality and such. Actually, I don't think I'd like a really super fat guy but skinny is fine and in the middle is fine and a bit overweight is OK too.
Reply 34
Big guys = Good. Skinny guys = No thank you.
Reply 35
I'm stick thin and short...no wonder I've always been single...:'( :rolleyes: Better than obesity I suppose...
Reply 36
Samsara
My boyfriend is skinny and is gorgeous :smile: However, I sometimes feel a little paranoid that he is about 5 pounds lighter than me... but I'll blame my breasts for that :p: This doesn't mean I only like stick thin guys though.

Its bad news when your boyfriend is lighter than you, seriously.
thin men thin men thin men, theyre so more flexible...so more useful...to...put...shelves up...and do lots of jobs like that...i'm off for a cuppa.
Reply 38
Well from how this thread is going, it looks like im going to be single for the rest of time :rolleyes:

dam this body and its small frame!
Horrendously Fat.

Latest

Trending

Trending