The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Skinny guys for me, although some muscle is needed to make the shoulder lie-able on :smile: :p:
I always thought i prefer skinny guys and i guess i do, but a chunkier guy, not fat, but chunkier sure gives niiiiiiiiice hugs.
Reply 62
well thats great. i'm the ideal man. your knight in shining armour!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
Reply 63
go and do your homework homework
Reply 64
Viva la skinny
Personally ,I prefer a little muscle but not too soo :biggrin: ...But really it doesn't really matter about the size as long as he is not toooo thin or the opposite. (not because of the aesthetics but because of the health implications of course.. :biggrin: )

I often wonder what size is the optimum 'attractive' size for guys. Like what size do guys reckon is the most attractive amongst themselves. Like size 10 is for gals...Good topic
I definately prefer a fat man to a skinny man. Although I am skinny myself, it just doesn't feel right hugging a skinny bloke. It's like hugging a boy. I have slept with (you know what I mean) a skinny bloke before and his pelvic bones kept whacking me. Not the sexy feeling you would hope for during ..Eh..Hem...

But I am one lucky lady, My bloke is 6'3 and 14 stone of pure unadulteratd man machine. Yummy. :love:

--------------

Oh and that lovely broad shoulder and teeny waist on a guy is so sexy to look (or stare ) at from behind. Do you know what I just love Men. <fans self>
Reply 67
This thread is so depressing :frown: . It seems every girl in the world wants "6'3 and 14 stone of pure unadulterated man machine". I'm just 5'8" and 8.5 stone of weedy, skinny, pale, weirdness :frown: .
And to people who say "I prefer [insert description of perfect guy here]", the thread title suggests you should answer the question: "if only fat and thin guys were left in the world, which would you go for?"
foxo
They torture themselves, really. I'm so glad I gave up the chanter.

You should have waited until you got onto the pipes. That induces hearing problems :p: .

--------------

SsEe
This thread is so depressing :frown: . It seems every girl in the world wants "6'3 and 14 stone of pure unadulterated man machine". I'm just 5'8" and 8.5 stone of weedy, skinny, pale, weirdness :frown: .
And to people who say "I prefer [insert description of perfect guy here]", the thread title suggests you should answer the question: "if only fat and thin guys were left in the world, which would you go for?"

Wowa. That is skinny. I'm 5'6 and 12.5 stone. :redface: - that's muscle though, and I'm medium build. I want to be skinnier so so badly, but now I know that some gals like "something to hold onto" and "toned" I feel a lot better. Cheers ladies! :wink:
Reply 69
For Gods sake people. My boyfriend is thin but i love him for who he is...not what he looks like. I still find him hugely attractive and it doesnt affect our relationship so i dont care. I cant believe people are this shallow, you're all ridiculous. There is more to a guy than having some muscle. Is it really that important? Those are the boyfriends that are gona last 2 minutes. Muscly men usually equals brains the size of peas and arrogance that hits mars and back. Why dont you all just get some damn perspective and stop picking on thin guys.
Reply 70
I dont think they are picking on thin guys, just saying if it was thin over muscle, they prefer a bit of muscle, which is perfectly understandable.
faffers
For Gods sake people. My boyfriend is thin but i love him for who he is...not what he looks like. I still find him hugely attractive and it doesnt affect our relationship so i dont care. I cant believe people are this shallow, you're all ridiculous. There is more to a guy than having some muscle. Is it really that important? Those are the boyfriends that are gona last 2 minutes. Muscly men usually equals brains the size of peas and arrogance that hits mars and back. Why dont you all just get some damn perspective and stop picking on thin guys.
I wasn't picking on thin guys, it's a matter of preference, as with everyone on this thread. Besides, technically you're picking on muscly guys... It's not to be taken personally... everyone's different...
Reply 72
No but all these threads ever go on about is how nice muscly guys are, and im hear to give my opinion. After all, this is what these sites are about. I just think there's too much emphasis on muscly guys, just like there is too much emphasis on thin girls in magazines so every woman feels presurised to be a size 6. These threads are actually hurting people's feelings and making them feel low. And that makes me sad.
i prefer cuddly men, not thin skinny guys, and not huge, not particularly muscly, just like a cuddly bear type guy!
Reply 74
ARGH!! Sorry, I felt like randomly exclaiming.

I don't like muscles. They look unnatural and freak me out. I mean, some tone is fine, but huge weight-lifter muscles are just.... ew.

Generally I'd say I prefer slightly chunkier guys (my dad's overwieght so I guess its's a Freudian thing, god I love that dude! (Freud, not my dad, though Freud says I do.. argh!!)), though my previous likes haven't all followed this trend, as obviously there's more to liking someone that build and muscles.
Nakeli
Generally I'd say I prefer slightly chunkier guys (my dad's overwieght so I guess its's a Freudian thing, god I love that dude! (Freud, not my dad, though Freud says I do.. argh!!)).

That would be an Oedipus complex.
GengisKahn
That would be an Oedipus complex.
Nope, tis an Electra complex I think you'll find, it's the reverse to Oedipus!
Reply 77
SsEe

Your lucky - i'm 5ft 11" and just over 8 stone.
socialbunny20

But I am one lucky lady, My bloke is 6'3 and 14 stone of pure unadulteratd man machine. Yummy. :love:

I am SO jealous.

I don't like loooads of muscle but a bit is nice, a bit of fat is fine too, a bit beer belly is fine, I LOVE nice strong arms though. Ooooh and that little pelvic arrow some men have mmmm
Reply 79
Anonymous
Your lucky - i'm 5ft 11" and just over 8 stone.

WHAT? Are you sure?

I'm 6ft 3in and weigh a fraction under 12 stone and I thought I was pretty skinny. Weigh yourself again man.

Latest

Trending

Trending