The Student Room Group

Who would go into clearing, and who would reapply for 2012? (poll)

Poll

What option do you choose?

2011 applicants.

It's August 18th, and you've updated UCAS track to find that you missed your university offer :cry2:

What do you do?

1: Keep a level head, worrying will get you no where... apply for Clearing as soon as possible. You're adamant that you'll get to Uni this year.

2: Phone the University and sob uncontrollably in an attempt to make them reconsider, you can't imagine going anywhere else than your Firm.

3: Nothing. You're going to re–sit your exams, reapply next year and get the place you want, even if it does mean facing the fee increase.

4: Try your hand at something else, Sixth form clearly hasn't worked out for you, and you don't want to sit through another year.

5: You haven't really thought about it... You're just trying to enjoy your summer. You don't like me for being so bloody negative :angry:
Number 3
Reply 2
Phone the uni up defo, after all they may just take you! You don't know if you don't ask!
Dont ask, dont get
Reply 4
id phone them first but if all else fails I'd go into clearing.
Reply 5
Well I think everyone's first step would/should be to phone their firms' uni.

After that I suppose it would depend which universities were left in clearing.
Reply 6
Phone the University first and if that didnt work go into clearing failing that I would reapply for unis with lower entry grades

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending