The Student Room Group

MSc Engineering with Finance Advice?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by prospectivEEconomist
Kingston is an ex-poly. Kent isn't. Argument over. Go back to praying.

hey, u paki? u flirting wid asian chix on TSR so u cud marry1 & take British nationality :angry: get fuk outa 'ere
Reply 21
Where's the OP?
Kingkhan is a moron. He totally ignores the fact that he was wrong about needing experience for LBS.

He is aggressive and an internet hard man. Regarding the few guys you know who went to kingston and made it.

I know this guy who i met on the tube who has a brother who has a dog. That dog's previous owner had a cousion who went to an ex-poly and is MD in an investment bank. They are the exception not the rule!!!!

Do not get people's hopes up thinking Kingston will do them any favors for IB. Even if you go to LSE and you do not have experience and you are not proactive in extra curricular activities etc. You are unlikely to get a place.
LBS is a fantastic school.

LSE is a degree factory and has low employment statistics for postgrad students. (exception being MSc Finance)

They are both stupidly overpriced in my opinion. But each to their own I guess.
Mods just ban Kingkhan, we are trying to tell him LBS is better then LSE and the only defense he seems to come up for LSE is stuff about my mum...

You need to grow up. I won't waste my time on you.

I agree Masters in finance is way overpriced though. I have part funding, but still i am forking out near 20000.
Reply 25
most funniest thread ever looooooooool

Quick Reply

Latest