The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1100
I totally understand Kim, I do...but there is nothing I can do.
Ofcourse you can do something :angry:
BUT YOU WON'T because you're all a bunch of cold hearted meanies.
Broken my heart into a bazillion pieces... AND YOU WON'T EVEN HELP ME CLEAR THEM UP.
:cry2:
loads of people have more than one linked facebook account, that's why facebook has the option to... link accounts.

other than that this argument makes me wanna shoot myself in the face with an Uzi, for real
YEAH WHAT SHAMBLES SAID :smug::angry:
Reply 1104
No I can't Kim.

If it makes you wanna shoot yourself...why you getting involved then...? :confused:
Reply 1105
This argument again?

:yawn:
Original post by sango
This argument again?

It's just boring tbh :yawn:

how are you sango? :h:
I'm going to start my own Soc.... BestSocForPeopleWhoWannaJoinAFairSocAndDoOtherGoodStuffTooSoc :moon:

AND EVERYONE WILL BE INVITED :nothing:
Reply 1108
Original post by flowermaster91

it took me bare long to get what is going on in your sig :rofl:
Reply 1109

Quite bad actually. A good friend of mine has been found dead today. Two good people I know in three months have died. :frown:
Original post by ussumane
it took me bare long to get what is going on in your sig :rofl:

:rofl2:

lady ****ing gaga :adore:
Original post by sango
Quite bad actually. A good friend of mine has been found dead today. Two good people I know in three months have died. :frown:

Awwww omg, im so sorry man :console: :frown:
Reply 1111
Original post by sango

Oh wow again? Check out if you are not cursed brah :afraid:
Original post by sango

****, that sucks man. hope you're ok.
Original post by burningnun

Original post by burningnun
Pretty sure she was talking about the people in AfSoc. That's probably what she meant by saying "you" and posting it in the AfSoc thread. Could be wrong though.

I wasn't asking about who she was referring to
Original post by sango

Original post by sango
This argument again?

lol

:console:
Reply 1115
ffs
Can we have some decorum in here, please?

lovely_me
x

Where are you hiding, m8? <3
Crazy Paving
:pierre:

I can feel a hard poo coming along now :frown: i quoted you coz you're the only one that understands this :nopity:
Hold it in for a poogasm.

Bought some boots worth £95.00 today. For £15 inc. first class delivery. :nutcase:

I can feel a hard poo coming along now :frown: i quoted you coz you're the only one that understands this :nopity:

Ergh, one of those ones. Think my stomach's screwed atm, 3rd morning in a row I've had to take a dump. :frown:

Latest