The Student Room Group

Welcome to MUN XI

Welcome to the MUN

Introduction

Greetings everyone, welcome to the Eleventh session of the Model United Nations here on TSR.

Firstly I'd like to continue the tradition in thanking all of my predecessors, and hoping that I will be able to do as good of a job as them.

I should be avaliable most days, so if you have any questions please feel free to ask!

If you're a non-member and would like to join us, please feel free to see which countries are available to represent and then apply to join the UN usergroup.

Remember that you can in fact represent two countries! One being your main country, and the other being your secondary representation! Speak to me for further details!!!

The lists are slightly out of date and will be updated shortly!

Some important links that newbies and veterans alike might find useful:

List of MUN positions
The MUN Charter
The Real Life United Nations Charter
News Sites (to be updated)
I have a silly question... (n00b FAQ) (to be updated)
The MUN Off-Topic Thread

Current Composition of the MUN

Spoiler

Points of Information

Spoiler

(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

MUN Guide

Spoiler

From the Desk of the Secretary General..

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
First :biggrin:
:woo: I look forward to the coming session.
Good to see thunder_chunky lead the way. Needless to say that you deserve it and congratulations are in due order :biggrin: .
Original post by paddy__power
First :biggrin:

No surprise there then. :cool:

Original post by CookieGhoul
Good to see thunder_chunky lead the way. Needless to say that you deserve it and congratulations are in due order :biggrin: .

Thank you, I hope to be thorough and competant.
Once I get through all the admin duties....
Original post by thunder_chunky
No surprise there then. :cool:

Thank you, I hope to be thorough and competant.
Once I get through all the admin duties....

:h:
Hai :awesome:
Original post by Student2806
Hai :awesome:

Your still a forum assistant, trying to cling onto the power? :cool:
Reply 9
Hello all
Your still a forum assistant, trying to cling onto the power? :cool:

Can't let go if they won't let me :tongue:
Original post by terza021
Hello all

Howdy, hows you?

Original post by Student2806
Can't let go if they won't let me :tongue:

That's ok, I'll just have fun editing your posts until they do :cool:
Reply 12
Fine enjoing last days of vacation (on see) and looking foreard to the rest of the school break you?
Fine enjoing last days of vacation (on see) and looking foreard to the rest of the school break you?

Jolly good, any plans?
Oh I'm not up to much. Just working really and doing all else in between. It's been really busy at work.
Reply 14
Jolly good, any plans?
Oh I'm not up to much. Just working really and doing all else in between. It's been really busy at work.

Well my plans are to go on and rest before going to uni, go to parties and maybe go find some job to do, but that all when I return home :biggrin:. And You where are you working :biggrin:
Well my plans are to go on and rest before going to uni, go to parties and maybe go find some job to do, but that all when I return home :biggrin:. And You where are you working :biggrin:

Sounds like a plan :yy:

Oh I work in an office in Hertfordshire. It's ok. Keeps me busy. A job is a job.
Reply 16
I'd so much rather work in an office than retail.

Unfortunately there aren't many part time office jobs going for A-level students.
Reply 17
Well you are lucky that there are any office part-time jobs :biggrin: in my country there is no way you can find something like that :biggrin:
Original post by Tenbinza
I'd so much rather work in an office than retail.

Unfortunately there aren't many part time office jobs going for A-level students.

Oh I've done more than my fair share of retail work.
I'm glad thats behind me.
Greetings everyone, welcome to the Eleventh session of the Model United Nations here on TSR.

Firstly I'd like to continue the tradition in thanking all of my predecessors, and hoping that I will be able to do as good of a job as them.

I should be avaliable most days, so if you have any questions please feel free to ask!

If you're a non-member and would like to join us, please feel free to see which countries are available to represent and then apply to join the UN usergroup.

The lists are slightly out of date and will be updated shortly!

Some important links that newbies and veterans alike might find useful:

List of MUN positions
The MUN Charter
The Real Life United Nations Charter
News Sites (to be updated)
I have a silly question... (n00b FAQ) (to be updated)
The MUN Off-Topic Thread

List of countries and their representatives to be added soon!!

Congratulations on your election!
Mongolia reporting for duty and looking forward to MUN XI.

Latest

Trending

Trending