The Student Room Group

Thursday the 4th of August *cries*

Scroll to see replies

Results Day tip - emails should be with you well before 9. If you haven't got yours by then, first thing to do is check your Spam file. Our anoraks think that some providers my put them in there.
Ill just go to school and get the letter :biggrin:
The letter won't be at school. It'll be in the caring hands of the post office on its way to you.
Reply 43
Original post by mysqa
The letter won't be at school. It'll be in the caring hands of the post office on its way to you.

Don't our schools get our results today though?
Yes, but they won't be able to tell you your results until tomorrow.
Reply 45
Original post by mysqa
Yes, but they won't be able to tell you your results until tomorrow.

Yeah I figured that. :p:
Okay, sorry for the delay, this has all come as something of a shock.

Here's the story so far. For reasons as yet unclear, all the texts have been sent out to MySQA people, and the results are all genuine. We're looking into the emails at this stage.

DON'T call UCAS or colleges or whoever, they won't take any calls until 9am.

I'll keep you informed as I find out more.

SAM
Original post by mysqa

Here's the story so far. For reasons as yet unclear, all the texts have been sent out to MySQA people, and the results are all genuine. We're looking into the emails at this stage.

SAM

Excellent thanks for the info. I must say though that I am very pleased they came today XD. I was worried if they weren't genuine so thanks for saying that they are. KING'S here I come!!!!!
Original post by mysqa

SAM

GOD. The SQA are always ****ing up. What are youse like.
Reply 49
Lol! MySqa ****ed up, yet another year.
Word from on high:

MySQA Results by Text
We can confirm that the 29,863 candidates who opted to receive their 2011 exam results by text have today, Wednesday 3 August, been sent their results. We are making enquiries with our external contractor, who issues the results on our behalf, in order to understand how this could have happened. The text results should not have been sent until 9:00 am on Thursday 4 August.

All 159,744 candidates will receive their certificates in the traditional manner by postal delivery.

This will not advantage or disadvantage any candidates with regard to university or college places. The UCAS tracker opens at 9:00 am tomorrow on Thursday 4 August.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending