The Student Room Group

Should I be worried?

So I initially applied for Medicine (Foundation), but unfortunately got rejected. Then on the 4th of July I made an 'UCAS Extra' application to City University London to study Ophthalmic Dispensing.

I still haven't received a reply yet. I've met all the requirements needed for that course, however my PS is based on Medicine. I called admissions up and asked whether I should send a new PS and she said 'You could if you want to, but I cannot gurantee it would be considered at this stage'. Also they need to give me a reply by next tuesday! :cry2:

What should I do?:confused:
I don't want to be rejected just soley based on my PS.....I did apply through extra after all it's bound to be for a different course.
I would phone up City directly and ask them about the progress of your application, in case it has slipped through the net.
Reply 2
Original post by davidcy147
I would phone up City directly and ask them about the progress of your application, in case it has slipped through the net.

Hi, thanks for that, I'll call them tomorrow. :smile:
I'm bricking it..... way to enjoy my summer hols :facepalm:
Original post by V.I.P

Haha, I know the feeling! Brings me back that does!

Let me know how it goes and if you have any other worries just reply here or give me a PM!

Good luck! :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by V.I.P

Don't worry, I was like that last month - I was supposed to concentrate on my exams, but was also deciding on Uni options - got both sorted last month so its ok!
Reply 5
Original post by davidcy147

I GOT AN OFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woo: :woo: :party: :party: :biggrin:

Thanks so much for all the help! :smile:
Original post by V.I.P
I GOT AN OFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woo: :woo: :party: :party: :biggrin:

Thanks so much for all the help! :smile:

Hey man! Congratulations!

Now go and celebrate! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending