The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Bristol 2012 applicants !

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2280
Original post by xfirekittyx
Same with practically everyone you know having moved in already... all the freshers photos on facebook are getting annoying now! But then again, I haven't done half my shopping/packing yet!
What halls are you in?

I'm in durdham, just found our our flats today :biggrin: Still waiting for another 3 people in my flat to say hello so I can go full stalkermode :ninja:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my E15i, because I'm probably at work.
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Original post by A.J10
I'm in durdham, just found our our flats today :biggrin: Still waiting for another 3 people in my flat to say hello so I can go full stalkermode :ninja:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my E15i, because I'm probably at work.

You've already moved in :eek:

I'm in Hiatt Baker though, I don't move in until saturday.

Speaking of which, anyone else from HB moving in on the saturday? I'm a bit worried that there won't be many people around on the saturday night and it might be a bit awkward...
Original post by -Illmatic-
Welcome everyone :hi:

Hi is there any one from Sri Lanka?
Reply 2283
Original post by phiddy23

Speaking of which, anyone else from HB moving in on the saturday? I'm a bit worried that there won't be many people around on the saturday night and it might be a bit awkward...

Yeah I'm going saturday as well, I think half go saturday and the other half sunday so it should be ok, but I have no idea what we're meant to do for the rest of the day once we're there.
Reply 2284
Original post by phiddy23

Whut? I'm not in until Sunday :tongue: I meant that I'm waiting for people to maybe put on the Facebook group and so on.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by A.J10

Oh wow you must be pleased? Durdham looks nice :smile: and you have a kitchen! I think I'm going to annoy my mum and bake some cupcakes one last time before I come to Bristol!
Haha where I am most people won't find out till move in day! >.<
Reply 2286
Original post by xfirekittyx
Oh wow you must be pleased? Durdham looks nice :smile: and you have a kitchen! I think I'm going to annoy my mum and bake some cupcakes one last time before I come to Bristol!
Haha where I am most people won't find out till move in day! >.<

Where are you going then? I assume one of the catered ones if you're jealous of my kitchen, not that I know how to use it :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've arrived! In goldney! Which is beautiful!!!
Want to know if bristol have extremely high gcse expectations? I scored mainly B's + C's at gcse with 4A* in media and A in ICT but I believe my AS levels with all the hard work I'm putting in will come out AAA then take further maths alongside A2's to get an AS to apply for mathematics any more info on this appreciated :smile:
Reply 2289
Original post by Robbie242
Want to know if bristol have extremely high gcse expectations? I scored mainly B's + C's at gcse with 4A* in media and A in ICT but I believe my AS levels with all the hard work I'm putting in will come out AAA then take further maths alongside A2's to get an AS to apply for mathematics any more info on this appreciated :smile:

If only I could use lmgtfy.com on my phone...

In all seriousness, check the course requirements. Most places don't care as long as you have a b in maths and English, but all the courses are different.

Original post by punctuation
I've arrived! In goldney! Which is beautiful!!!

You have no idea how excited and jealous I am. As of tomorrow morning I will be the last of my friends not yet lwgy :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by A.J10
If only I could use lmgtfy.com on my phone...

In all seriousness, check the course requirements. Most places don't care as long as you have a b in maths and English, but all the courses are different.

You have no idea how excited and jealous I am. As of tomorrow morning I will be the last of my friends not yet lwgy :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lwgy...?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2291
Original post by punctuation
Lwgy...?

Should be left :colondollar: Damn autocorrect not working...

Everything I'm taking is all packed up now, bar the pc and few bits I need tonight and tomorrow morning. I don't think I'll have space to actually fit all my stuff in. My mum's gotten me a load of food, I have had to remind her that there are shops in Bristol.
Original post by A.J10
Should be left :colondollar: Damn autocorrect not working...

Everything I'm taking is all packed up now, bar the pc and few bits I need tonight and tomorrow morning. I don't think I'll have space to actually fit all my stuff in. My mum's gotten me a load of food, I have had to remind her that there are shops in Bristol.

Haha I see.

Oh dear... good luck moving in! You'll have such an advantage with all the food, though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending