The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

[QUOTE="Aurora.;32753439"]

This thread really doesn't calm me down to sleep when I keep seeing photos like this that set my heart all aflutter :love:
Reply 61
Original post by Lewroll

Yes. Yes. YES.
Reply 62
Original post by LipstickKisses

Few from this generation come close to the likes of these classic beauties.

Reply 63

Olivia Wilde... :love:
I have such a big lady crush on her... Shes super hot! :love: :love: :love:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 64
Audrey Hepburn :colondollar:
Reply 65

Her!
Original post by Uneschka
Yes. Yes. YES.

I saw her in theatre a few months ago and I had to stop myself from jumping on the stage and declaring my love for her O_O
Reply 67
Original post by Unbiased Opinion
I reckon she suits it much much more than the blonde hair... dunno what it is, brings out her features/bone structure more somehow. I hope she dyes it back... although I would've loved to see ginger her.

Me too. :smile: I haven't listened to her in ages though! The only album I've heard is the one with Failure/Captain and the Hourglass etc, are there more now?

Ooh yeah there's another one called I Speak Because I Can, which is awesome, and she's releasing another one called A Creature I Don't Know in September.
Original post by Aurora.
Ooh yeah there's another one called I Speak Because I Can, which is awesome, and she's releasing another one called A Creature I Don't Know in September.

No way. :biggrin: This is good news!
Reply 69
Can't believe nobody yet has mentioned Keeley Hazell...

Original post by im so academic
Oh thanks TSR for this thread, one of the best pieces of evidence for SMT.

I'll never look like these women, thanks for degrading my confidence even more. ****.

:console: Surely you knew what you would see before you clicked on the thread.

If its any consolation I will never look like any of these women either :colonhash:
Original post by Lewroll

Original post by Lewroll

Spoiler

Kenza? She's stunninggg in pictures but I've heard she's quite different in real life.
Reply 72
Original post by Lewroll
I saw her in theatre a few months ago and I had to stop myself from jumping on the stage and declaring my love for her O_O

You lucky bastard! Which theatre?
Original post by T-Toe
Few from this generation come close to the likes of these classic beauties.

Spoiler

I'm suprised not many have been mentioned to be honest!
Original post by deej3005
Can't believe nobody yet has mentioned Keeley Hazell...

you deserved that thumbs up!
Reply 75
Original post by uneschka
it has to be:

**** yes
(edited 12 years ago)
freida pinto

mila kunis

adriana lima

Original post by im so academic
This thread is making me lose faith in men…

In other news, surprised no one has said Cheryl Cole, Kate Upton or Emma Watson.

Can't speak for the middle one but Cheryl Cole is just a rich and talentless and Emma Watson screwed herself over by getting a haircut that makes her look like a 10 year old boy.
Reply 78
'nuff said

Original post by Uneschka
You lucky bastard! Which theatre?

She was doing a play in Leeds earlier this year. Trust me, she looks even better in person :sogood:

Latest