The Student Room Group

Tuition fee help!

I am not getting a loan for my tuition fee this September, so when and how do I pay for my fee to my university?
Reply 1
Ah someone help..please..:frown:
Reply 2
I'm not too sure but from what I've heard the first day you go to uni to enrol, you give them ur bank details and make the first terms payment then. Hope it helps :smile:
Reply 3
O and u can try getting a loan from your bank, banks are always willing to give loans out to students.
Reply 4
Original post by pinksfun
O and u can try getting a loan from your bank, banks are always willing to give loans out to students.

Utter rubbish, banks will only give you a loan if you have a high enough credit score.

In full prior to or at enrolment
In full upon receipt of invoice:
invoices for students enrolling in September will normally be dispatched week commencing 17 October 2010;
invoices for students enrolling at other times of the year will normally be dispatched within two weeks of enrolment;
part-time students should pay the invoiced amount in full each semester.

Some universities may be different though.
Reply 5
Original post by Crazee'
I am not getting a loan for my tuition fee this September, so when and how do I pay for my fee to my university?

Well send a email to the admissions department at the uni as some may ask you to pay upfront or pay in installments...... And you pay through either your bank account or some other form....
Reply 6
No you guys! I mean I have the money to pay for my tuition fee myself, but when do I actually send this to my university? and how?

Its undergraduate I am starting this September, I'm not getting a loan, so it doesn't get sent straight to the uni, this fee will be coming from my own back pocket! I want to know when I actually pay this to my uni?
Reply 7
Original post by Iqbal007
Well send a email to the admissions department at the uni as some may ask you to pay upfront or pay in installments...... And you pay through either your bank account or some other form....

I guess thats best, thank you :-)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending