The Student Room Group

***Official Summer 2012 & Off Cycle Internship Applications***

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5740
Original post by ciembalo
Do you speak fluent German for having worked at CS in Zurich?

Not fluent at all, but they definitely accept applications from abroad.
Reply 5741
Original post by SonnyZH
Not fluent at all, but they definitely accept applications from abroad.

I thought for Switzerland the requirement was fluency in German for all IB positions? It says so in all of their job postings, as far as I've seen.

Could you possibly PM me please, I'd have a few other questions if you wouldn't mind.
Reply 5742
I thought for Switzerland the requirement was fluency in German for all IB positions? It says so in all of their job postings, as far as I've seen.

Could you possibly PM me please, I'd have a few other questions if you wouldn't mind.

Sure, feel free to PM any questions.
Anyone at Blackrock or Fidelity this summer?
Reply 5744

Depends really on the division but atleast in Sales its a knock-out.
(edited 11 years ago)
Applying for UBS Dubai. Fluent in Arabic, hopefully should be less competition than London.
Reply 5746
Hi,

How long after your online application to Jefferies summer internship have you heard back?
Reply 5747
Does anyone know what level of technical knowledge is necessary to pass all assessment stages for an equity research internship at a Bulge Bracket IB? Any advice would be really appreciated. Thanks
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 5748
Original post by abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
also citi rejection post test but i saw that one coming lol

did you get the rejection straight after the test?
Original post by Kenny101
did you get the rejection straight after the test?

are you ****ting me? you're asking whether or not i got rejected straight after the test for something that I took over a year ago....... -.-
Reply 5750
Original post by abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
are you ****ting me? you're asking whether or not i got rejected straight after the test for something that I took over a year ago....... -.-

lol wow why are you so angry?!
[deleted post]
Original post by psquad
Thank you, i will try.

Hello, I want to contact them too, but I cannot find any available e-mail address. Do you know how to contact them?
Original post by Frenchous
Send them an email. They will tell you what to do.

Hello, I want to contact them too, but I cannot find any available e-mail address. Do you know how to contact them?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending