The Student Room Group

***Official Summer 2012 & Off Cycle Internship Applications***

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Aliocha
Does someone know if after the verbal test, Barcap send you an e-mail which confirmed that you reach the required score (just like for the numerical)?

They didn't for the spring weeks so your probably fine :smile:
Reply 81
Original post by aeonflux
Anyone know anything about Jefferies summer internships? How many places are available and how to apply?

I read somewhere that they recruit via the Cornell Partnership, although there is no mention of this on Jefferies website.

Afraid I'm not an amazing amount of help on specifics but I don't think they take too many people and I'm certain their recruitment is done through the Cornell Partnership.
Original post by Aliocha
Does someone know if after the verbal test, Barcap send you an e-mail which confirmed that you reach the required score (just like for the numerical)?

Did you already get a numerical test invite? I applied a week back but they didnt send me invites for the online tests yet.
Reply 83
Original post by Nightingale_7
Did you already get a numerical test invite? I applied a week back but they didnt send me invites for the online tests yet.

That is weird, I received my invitation for testing about 5 minutes after applying, did you check your junk e-mail?
Reply 84

Original post by Aliocha
That is weird, I received my invitation for testing about 5 minutes after applying, did you check your junk e-mail?

I didn't get my test invites either, what divisions are you both applying to? Mine was market risk.
Applied to RBS last week (summer internship in GBM Banking), completed the logical reasoning test, but havn't been sent the numerical. Does anyone know if this implies that I've failed the logical reasoning test?
Reply 86
Original post by Mos Def
I didn't get my test invites either, what divisions are you both applying to? Mine was market risk.

I applied for IBD
I will be starting the 3rd year of my 3 year course in October. I intend to do an internship next summer and then a gap year. Is it best to be honest about this or pretend that I intend to do a masters so I am still technically a penultimate year student?
Reply 88
Original post by jamz0770
Afraid I'm not an amazing amount of help on specifics but I don't think they take too many people and I'm certain their recruitment is done through the Cornell Partnership.

Cheers. Do you know if there is an application form or do you simply email Cornell Partnership, let them know what you're interested in and attach your CV?
Reply 89
Any internship applications other than Barcap open?
UBS
Reply 91
Original post by AndersonsBentFoot
UBS

Cheers man :smile:
Reply 92
Original post by tradeoff
Cheers man :smile:

Goldmans aswell
Original post by tradeoff
Any internship applications other than Barcap open?

Lazard and RBS
Has anyone else applied to RBS?
Reply 95
Original post by polkadot1234
Has anyone else applied to RBS?

I will finish my application really soon why?
Reply 96
Original post by AndersonsBentFoot
UBS

Is it possible to save the UBS application half way through?

It doesnt seem to be workign with me... Anyone with the same problem?
Original post by Aliocha
I will finish my application really soon why?

Cas I've done the logical reasoning and havnt been sent the numerical, just wondering if this is normal or whether it implies i've failed the test
Reply 98

Original post by Mos Def

I talked to HR the other day and they said it might take a few days until they send them out (sometimes they have to do it manually, took a day for me as well).

Maybe call HR and ask what's up.

Original post by Aliocha

It really depends, it took a day for me.

I got a question myself (I asked already a few pages back, but trying again). Does anyone know which banks offer off-cycle Structuring internships in London? I am looking to start in February or March 2012 and planning on doing a 6 month term.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 99
Original post by polkadot1234
Cas I've done the logical reasoning and havnt been sent the numerical, just wondering if this is normal or whether it implies i've failed the test

I think that they would have sent you an e-mail if you hadn't reached the required standards

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending