The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Unknown?
Now say that your feeling rather pervy and you know some people on facebook who post some rather promiscous photos in their albums and so forth do they know when you save them/ is there a way for them to find out? I'm sure all guys want to know this question. :wink:

Im curious to know, as what you have done, or whose photos you have saved. !
They can't find out.

Unless you let them or anyone else have access to your cpu.
Reply 3
Question Rephrased: Am I stalk Proof? Will my trail be covered!?

All guys want to know this? :s nah just you ya NUTTER
Remind me not to add you on facebook :P
Reply 5
I hope not....joke but what a creepy thread. I don't want to know what you do in your free time OP.
Constructing a **** bank I see :holmes:
You are the epitomy of creepy.
Reply 8
:afraid:
Y'know what...I think I'm gonna change my profile picture. Just in case.
What you meant to say "Can anyone find out if you save their TheStudentRoom picture album" :wink:
If you're just right clicking and saving it to your own computer, then no they can't find out, unless they have access to your computer or something. So stalk away :colone:
Reply 12
Print Screen > Paint > CtrlV > BOOM!

Lol at **** bank! ^
No

In a slightly related topic does anyone remember the online app photostalk. Me and my mates looked up our chem teacher's profile and found her sexy modelling shoots and holiday pics. Needless to say (being a naive, eager to please horny 15 year old) I sent them around to 4 people, and before I knew it the whole school had them. I got in deep **** with the head and he got photostalk off the net. I have ruined something great for tens if not hundreds of thousends of people, I will always hate myself for this :frown:.
Reply 14
Original post by SillyRodent
Constructing a **** bank I see :holmes:

Rats, people are on to me...:ninja:
Do you cover your webcam when you have a **** because you think people might be watching?
Original post by Unknown?
Now say that your feeling rather pervy and you know some people on facebook who post some rather promiscous photos in their albums and so forth do they know when you save them/ is there a way for them to find out? I'm sure all guys want to know this question. :wink:

so who is the lucky lady you're stalking? :biggrin:
Original post by Jesseecar123
Remind me not to add you on facebook :P

You got naked pics I take it?
Original post by JustAGoodLAD
Do you cover your webcam when you have a **** because you think people might be watching?

Mannn, I do that! And close fb/msn and everything else "interactive" just in case.
Can never be too sure. :afraid:
It's amusing that people are calling the OP creepy as if it's something completely out of the ordinary. :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending