The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

S10health

Hey all,

I've just received my resigstration paperwork and see there is an offer regarding the S10 gym... £150 for the year looks like a bargain to me! I attend the gym at the moment and have done for the last 3 years, so I don't really want to give it up at Uni regardless of the lifestyle!

Does anyone else currently go there or is anyone else considering joining?

For those who have considered it and haven't, what were your reasons?
I went to S10 for a bit in second year. Its good actually because youll find alot of people in halls/ on your course end up going so it end up quite sociable really!
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Is it worth choosing the £240 membership to be able to go whenever you want? Or was off-peak membership ok?
Reply 3
Original post by mollymustard
I went to S10 for a bit in second year. Its good actually because youll find alot of people in halls/ on your course end up going so it end up quite sociable really!

Aaah, so Uni life isn't just about junk food and alcohol then :wink:

Original post by danielharris627
Is it worth choosing the £240 membership to be able to go whenever you want? Or was off-peak membership ok?

Hmm... it might be worth it. I just figured that if I have free time between lectures etc I can go in the day, but even £240 is a bargain!
Original post by danielharris627

I never had any problems with Off-Peak, but then again I often went to the gym instead of lectures. It can be a pain for any fitness classes you might want to go to though, as obviously you can only go to the ones in the off-peak hours.
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending