The Student Room Group

New York Film Academy Worth It?

Hey everyone,

Not sure if this is the right place to put this but;

Lately I have been wanting to hone my acting skills into something that I can use professionally and I have been looking at the New York Film Academy as it seems to be one of the best (and has lots of successful alumni) but it costs $15k per semester ($30k per year for bachelors) and it is getting me down as I'd like to do it but money wise I am not 100% on.

I currently have applied for a Business Management course which providing A-Levels are okay I should get in but I'm not that interested in business tbh but I am in acting and to an extent screen writing.

Would it be worth it in the end as in if I make a career out of it, I'd make a living off it or should I stick to business?

Cheers.
Hey,Sorry that no one replied. I'm just curious, seven years on, what did you decide to do in the end?
Original post by Larry_David
Hey everyone,

Not sure if this is the right place to put this but;

Lately I have been wanting to hone my acting skills into something that I can use professionally and I have been looking at the New York Film Academy as it seems to be one of the best (and has lots of successful alumni) but it costs $15k per semester ($30k per year for bachelors) and it is getting me down as I'd like to do it but money wise I am not 100% on.

I currently have applied for a Business Management course which providing A-Levels are okay I should get in but I'm not that interested in business tbh but I am in acting and to an extent screen writing.

Would it be worth it in the end as in if I make a career out of it, I'd make a living off it or should I stick to business?

Cheers.

Hey, sorry that nobody replied. I'm just curious, seven years late,r what did you decide to do in the end?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending