The Student Room Group

The FIFA Gaming Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
Nope on PS4. I just wanna win the division title then il decide to take on members on TSR when I have more confidence. You'll be top of the list :cool:

Good( and wise!) decision.

If you face me in your current form, my victory or victories are guaranteed.
Original post by Solemn Rain
Good( and wise!) decision.

If you face me in your current form, my victory or victories are guaranteed.

Tbh yeah I would probably lose :/ I lost twice yesterday in division 3 and decided to give today a miss since im in really bad form. Need to grab a win (3 points) in my next 2 games in order to win the division 3 title.
Tbh yeah I would probably lose :/ I lost twice yesterday in division 3 and decided to give today a miss since im in really bad form. Need to grab a win (3 points) in my next 2 games in order to win the division 3 title.

Good luck! :yy:
Anyone want a game of FIFA on Ps3 Tommorow?

Sick of Ultimate team, divisions is more fn and realistic
Reply 5804
Original post by niceguy95
Anyone want a game of FIFA on Ps3 Tommorow?

Sick of Ultimate team, divisions is more fn and realistic

sure :smile: i can actually play now if you can?
Might start playing after my exams. Is there a pro clubs going on by any chance?
Original post by gunit123
sure :smile: i can actually play now if you can?

Tommorow and you can't use that world pro xi nonsense again.
Reply 5807
Nope on PS4. I just wanna win the division title then il decide to take on members on TSR when I have more confidence. You'll be top of the list :cool:

PS4 dude I'll have to play you sometime :cool:

Played jam a few days back.

Lost 2-0
Won 2-1
Lost 1-0

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FKLW
PS4 dude I'll have to play you sometime :cool:

Played jam a few days back.

Lost 2-0
Won 2-1
Lost 1-0

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fine, ima be brave and take on the challenges :cool: , PM me your PSN and il give you mine. Il play you next week :colondollar:
anyone had anything like this before -

Playing through a season in career mode on fifa13.. everything is pretty normal, playing as southampton, won the CL last season.. just normal fifa stupid-ness..

but then the new season begins, and tottenham who won the league the season before, start to drop a ton of points.. conceeding 40+ goals in the first 10 games or so..

Seemed a bit strange, but then I played them, and for some reason they were starting Garath Bale in goal for every game..

Never seen this happen before.. but certianly a trick spurs managers never tried..
Anybody else on PS4?

Gotta say I'm pretty good.
Original post by jam277
Anybody else on PS4?

Gotta say I'm pretty good.

Yeah im on PS4 xD. Il give you a game sometime this week
Reply 5812
I played Fifa 13 on PS3 for the first time in ages last night as I hadn't won Div 1 on ultimate team. Needed 2 wins out of my last 3 games, won the first 3-0 which was pretty straight forward. Drew the next 1-1 after being 1-0 down, then played about 15 minutes of the last game before the other guy quit because I was 2-0 up.

I then played against a friend which went wrong. Won as Chelsea vs Everton 1-0, then Lost 2-0 to Man Utd as Man City, 2-1 as Dourtmund vs PSG and 2-0 as Germany vs Holland. More practice needed I think.
Anyone want a match on PS4?
Change your commentary language to Spanish:

[video="youtube;rNyWqOLFKLI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNyWqOLFKLI[/video]

:rofl:
If anyone wants a game of fifa 14 on ps3, send me a message

Posted from TSR Mobile
anyone who doesn't play ultimate team on 360 anymore want to donate some of their unused coins/players?
Started playing Ultimate team today after ive reached and won the title on seasons. Got bored of seasons as people always seem to pick either RM, Barca or Chelsea which gets boring to come up against the same team over and over again. I hate how people try time wasting in the final 10 mins of the game when they're leading 1-0 or such. So ****ing annoying. Anyways im new to Ultimate team and was thinking of building a German and French league team.

Formation 4-2-2-2 (since its my favourite formation)
Adler
Piszczek Hummels Nkoulou Bedimo
Gustavo Matuidi
Draxler Valbuena
Ramos Cavani

What you guys think? Seems decent to me and only a team I need to progress out of division 9 til about division 5/6 where il add in Falcao, Thiago Silva, Maxwell and Goetze
Started playing Ultimate team today after ive reached and won the title on seasons. Got bored of seasons as people always seem to pick either RM, Barca or Chelsea which gets boring to come up against the same team over and over again. I hate how people try time wasting in the final 10 mins of the game when they're leading 1-0 or such. So ****ing annoying. Anyways im new to Ultimate team and was thinking of building a German and French league team.

Formation 4-2-2-2 (since its my favourite formation)
Adler
Piszczek Hummels Nkoulou Bedimo
Gustavo Matuidi
Draxler Valbuena
Ramos Cavani

What you guys think? Seems decent to me and only a team I need to progress out of division 9 til about division 5/6 where il add in Falcao, Thiago Silva, Maxwell and Goetze

Pretty good team, although i would probably use Menez instead of Valbuena and Mandzukic instead of Ramos.
Original post by asr11
Pretty good team, although i would probably use Menez instead of Valbuena and Mandzukic instead of Ramos.

Thanks for the advice. I changed my formation to 4-2-3-1 (2) and it looks something like this.

Adler
Piszezck Hummels Nkoulou Bedimo
Gustavo Matuidi
Draxler Menez Lucas
Cavani

Works a dream for me tbh since ive won all 6 of the games I played today by a scoreline of more than 3-0.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest