The Student Room Group

The FIFA Gaming Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KingMessi
I am so bad at FIFA at the moment I really should just take a break for a while...

Same, I just play the computer with my pro now really. Getting his stats up.
Original post by SirMasterKey
Same, I just play the computer with my pro now really. Getting his stats up.

That's what I'm doing. I've lost all ability to play people online, and it becomes too frustrating. It's a shame, because I was a goal away from Division Four about ten days ago. Ah well.
Reply 1702
That's what I'm doing. I've lost all ability to play people online, and it becomes too frustrating. It's a shame, because I was a goal away from Division Four about ten days ago. Ah well.

To boost your pro's rating up very quickly (and to get the achievements under legendary mode) alter the sliders - yes, its basically cheating but it's too tough otherwise.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by gunit123
To boost your pro's rating up very quickly (and to get the achievements under legendary mode) alter the sliders - yes, its basically cheating but it's too tough otherwise.

Alter the sliders? How do you mean?
Reply 1704
Alter the sliders? How do you mean?

see this as an example:

[video="youtube;HAxcd9HuzNk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAxcd9HuzNk[/video]
see this as an example:

[video="youtube;HAxcd9HuzNk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAxcd9HuzNk[/video]

Seems rather like cheating to me...:colondollar: :tongue:
Reply 1706

Just a few games, you know u want to..
Reply 1707
What are your Pro ratings?

Mine is 78 as a striker (seems to play much better though), it takes an absolute age to get achievements now, since I've done most. With the help of using sliders. :ahee:
Reply 1708
Original post by Ruin.

Mine is 78 as a striker (seems to play much better though), it takes an absolute age to get achievements now, since I've done most. With the help of using sliders. :ahee:

i think 79 :cool:

It does...

I will....:ninja:

Original post by Ruin.

81 as a CAM
Reply 1710
Ok, I've got a question. I've got Fifa 11, and thinking about getting Fifa 12 because I play a lot of manager mode but can't bear the messed up player growth in 11. ;( However, I've heard a lot of horror stories about the new defending system and the gameplay in general.

Can anyone compare the 2 games and tell me if it's worth getting Fifa 12 or should I wait for 13? And also, where can I get Fifa 12 cheapest?
Mines 87 upfont or 88 on the wing. He fits perfectly into the Spurs squad :biggrin:
Reply 1712
Download the boosting squad from the creation centre to rank your pro up quickly/easily. I'm 90 in midfield and 89 as a striker now.
Original post by mau5
Download the boosting squad from the creation centre to rank your pro up quickly/easily. I'm 90 in midfield and 89 as a striker now.

The what? :confused:
Reply 1714
Original post by SirMasterKey
The what? :confused:

Every player is the smallest possible with an overall rating of one, with all the team setting adjusted to maximise boosting. You just play against these with the sliders moved on legendary and pretty much every accomplishment is a walk in the park.

I'll reduce pass error when I resume tomorrow because I find the difficulty of perfecting a ten-yard pass ridiculous, but that's about it.
Any of you good at FIFA 12 Pro Clubs and want to join my team? PS3 by the way, quote me
My housemate is trying to now make new FiFA apology rules. Like hell am I going to be signing them. He wants a part of it to void past unfulfilled apologies which would include his facebook apology and sandwich to me that he's owed since the end of January/early February. :unimpressed:
Reply 1718
Original post by CallMeJoel
Any of you good at FIFA 12 Pro Clubs and want to join my team? PS3 by the way, quote me

how many members u got?
how many members u got?

just three of us. we we're really bad but started playing and are unbeaten for like three days

Quick Reply

Latest