The Student Room Group

The FIFA Gaming Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1720
Original post by Radekal
Ok, I've got a question. I've got Fifa 11, and thinking about getting Fifa 12 because I play a lot of manager mode but can't bear the messed up player growth in 11. ;( However, I've heard a lot of horror stories about the new defending system and the gameplay in general.

Can anyone compare the 2 games and tell me if it's worth getting Fifa 12 or should I wait for 13? And also, where can I get Fifa 12 cheapest?

Anyone?
Original post by Radekal
Anyone?

Yes. It is a wonderful game. You will have to adapt to the new defending sooner or later - FIFA 13 will include it.

Probably the greatest game I have ever played.
Reply 1722
Was unbeaten in Division 5, with 6 draws and 4 wins, now carrying it on with 3 straight wins in D4. 1 Pt from safety, 7 games to go. :sexface:

Hope I didn't just jinx it.:erm:
Reply 1723
was looking forward to playing as heskey showing his skills but hes not included in the Aston Villa team on Fifa Street :frown:
Up to Division 4 now, ive also recovered my overall record to 30-6-14 after starting pretty poorly. In my last 14 matches i've won 10, drawn 3, lost 1. :teeth:

In the higher divisions you run into way more douche bags though. In my last 2 matches ive played a guy who used Bayern and would charge to corner flag to cross to Gomez, and some nob who was playing as United who had Anderson and Valencia in CM, Young and Nani on the wings and Hernandez and Rooney upfront :facepalm2:. He was shattered by 60 minutes due to his "running around like a headless chicken" approach, so I brought on Gomez, Schurrle and Reus to tear him apart and won 5-0. :teeth: Germany are a brilliant team to use. :gah:
Original post by Radekal
Anyone?

The new defending system only hurts you if you relied on the computer doing everything for you.
My internet is disastrous at the moment. Every time I enter a Head-to-head seasons match it starts lagging after five minutes in, then crashes and signs me out of EA Sports and PSN. Any idea why this may be?
Original post by gunit123
see this as an example:

[video="youtube;HAxcd9HuzNk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAxcd9HuzNk[/video]

Did this a bit earlier. Played two games, won 24-0 and then 34-0. Got a load of achievements as well. It's hilarious how bad they become. Got him up to an 86 CAM now and 81 CM.

My pro's long shooting= :coma:
Reply 1728
Original post by SirMasterKey
Did this a bit earlier. Played two games, won 24-0 and then 34-0. Got a load of achievements as well. It's hilarious how bad they become. Got him up to an 86 CAM now and 81 CM.

My pro's long shooting= :coma:

34 - 0 !!! BTW, how do u improve the stamina levels of the pro? Just keep playing matches or what?
34 - 0 !!! BTW, how do u improve the stamina levels of the pro? Just keep playing matches or what?

I know, thing is I was aiming for certain types of goals and mainly just with my pro so it could have been more :lolwut: (had to get about 6 from 3 yards out so just skipped past the keeper.You can score plenty from distance as that video showed. I was 4-0 up after 7 minutes :rofl:

To be honest, I'm not too sure, possibly it's improved by some of the other achievements. I play with my housemates and so we all work on him. Next time I'm on I'll check what some of them actually were and see if stamina is increased and where.

Some are playing matches in different positions (so many games). My house's pro has stamina up quite high through achievements. Look under Physical area in the Achievements book and look for them in the rewards.
Original post by CB91
Up to Division 4 now, ive also recovered my overall record to 30-6-14 after starting pretty poorly. In my last 14 matches i've won 10, drawn 3, lost 1. :teeth:

In the higher divisions you run into way more douche bags though. In my last 2 matches ive played a guy who used Bayern and would charge to corner flag to cross to Gomez, and some nob who was playing as United who had Anderson and Valencia in CM, Young and Nani on the wings and Hernandez and Rooney upfront :facepalm2:. He was shattered by 60 minutes due to his "running around like a headless chicken" approach, so I brought on Gomez, Schurrle and Reus to tear him apart and won 5-0. :teeth: Germany are a brilliant team to use. :gah:

It annoys me when people use international teams on fifa
Reply 1732
Original post by DopeSk1llz

What's wrong with using international teams?
I don't really know. Something bugs me about it. Fair enough on FIFA 11 I had no real qualms because either I could switch team or they could. But there's just something about international teams. Probably because there is a possibility of the same players cropping up on either side, which irritates me even more when I face my own team as opposition.

Aside from when I then win. And prove who is the best. :biggrin:
Original post by DopeSk1llz

It annoys me when I face Real Madrid 6 games in a row.
Reply 1735
Original post by CB91
It annoys me when I face Real Madrid 6 games in a row.

don't pick a 5* team six times in a row :confused:
don't pick a 5* team six times in a row :confused:

I don't, but sometimes you get matched up.
Hey does anybody know how get my players to run forward (besides using L1/LB + pass). I always end up with my striker having to run past the defenders by himself with noone else to passs to. I always use default formation and even with an attacking formation, all my players stay back. Whenever I play against someone online he always has around 4 other player he can pass to even if he's 3/4 down the pitch.

Any tips woul be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Reply 1738
FIFA Street is here :awesome:
Reply 1739
Original post by kuks
FIFA Street is here :awesome:

Did u buy it?

Quick Reply

Latest