The Student Room Group

The FIFA Gaming Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1820
The one thing that will annoy me with the EURO 2012 DLC is if the menus and the menu music doesnt change at all, and is just like in fifa 12

Remember the world cup 2010 game how good the menus where, and the menu soundtrack was also VERY good (in my opinion) thats what i want, the feeling of playing a new game

yeah i know its on the fifa 2012 engine and im cool with that, but when i press the button to load the add-on, i want to be loaded in to a completely new experience design wise, because otherwise it will seem like just another game mode for fifa 12 such as live season.

agree ? :smile:
Reply 1821
Was putting my Torres up for 35k to sell to replace with a new striker and put him up for 25k by mistake :facepalm2:

I'll just wait for the US happy hour and try my luck on one of those premium packs :colonhash:
First time online in a while and new updates to UT look good. Just bought 2 premium packs and the best players were an 81 keeper from the Brazilian league and Reo-Coker :angry:
Who actually is dim enough to pay real money for ultimate team packs btw? Real sad imo, but it seems people do it which i find odd.
Reply 1824
Original post by Gob Bluth
Who actually is dim enough to pay real money for ultimate team packs btw? Real sad imo, but it seems people do it which i find odd.

I don't know...I've never done it. Doesn't make sense imo either
Original post by kuks
I don't know...I've never done it. Doesn't make sense imo either

I think it's a real bad ploy of fifa to do it imo, though they make crap loads from it so win win for them. I've never liked ultimate team. Whenever my mates play it it looks complex and i've never seen them win a game lol.
Reply 1826
Original post by Gob Bluth

I always end up buying packs. It is absolutely stupid, I agree. But people like myself keep forgetting it's just a game. And it doesn't help that you get absolute **** in packs. 7.5k is a lot of coins considering how long it takes to get that amount. And well Microsoft points are so easy, I only ever spend 500ms in one go. And I genuinely believe you get better players with money... Well based on my luck anyway. :yy:
another annoying thing is that they all choose barca or real,or chelsea{with the overrated running black ones and also amazing torres,which in real life is crap} there are many annoying things in fifa but what you can do? they should make a mode that you can choose the team which you would like to play against and if any player comes along then ok..even though why someone whith milan for example will choose to play barca or real..dont know..at least something should be happen!
Winning 3-1 with 20 mins to go till FT then EA servers are down. FFS. :sigh:

Then my PS3 crashes. ****ing brilliant. :sigh:

Will be away for a few days so wanted to fit as much FIFA as possible into tonight... :unimpressed:

Don't think I'll be joining the FIFA society next year for FIFA 13. Highly contemplating making the switch to PES. I'm just not having fun on FIFA that much any more.
Original post by almalibre11111
another annoying thing is that they all choose barca or real,or chelsea{with the overrated running black ones and also amazing torres,which in real life is crap} there are many annoying things in fifa but what you can do? they should make a mode that you can choose the team which you would like to play against and if any player comes along then ok..even though why someone whith milan for example will choose to play barca or real..dont know..at least something should be happen!

What on earth are you on about? If you want to play a worse team, than you can yourself play as a worse team. There's no point in someone who wants to play as Barcelona being able to play against a three-star team.
Original post by Mr.Messy
Winning 3-1 with 20 mins to go till FT then EA servers are down. FFS. :sigh:

Then my PS3 crashes. ****ing brilliant. :sigh:

Will be away for a few days so wanted to fit as much FIFA as possible into tonight... :unimpressed:

Don't think I'll be joining the FIFA society next year for FIFA 13. Highly contemplating making the switch to PES. I'm just not having fun on FIFA that much any more.

I'm so sick of winning/drawing and the EA Servers crashing on me. It completely ruins FIFA for me as online head-to-head is the only mode I find continually tolerable. It pretty much does it in four or five out of every ten games. Any idea why it happens? :banghead:
Original post by KingMessi
I'm so sick of winning/drawing and the EA Servers crashing on me. It completely ruins FIFA for me as online head-to-head is the only mode I find continually tolerable. It pretty much does it in four or five out of every ten games. Any idea why it happens? :banghead:

No idea tbh. I think its more frequent with people who have Virgin as their ISP? :dontknow:

This time the servers were down completely, no one could play online matches for up to an hour until they went back up.
Original post by Mr.Messy
No idea tbh. I think its more frequent with people who have Virgin as their ISP? :dontknow:

This time the servers were down completely, no one could play online matches for up to an hour until they went back up.

Meh. Mine is BT HomeHub, so...it's infuriating. I'd really like to be able to just get through a season without losing two or three games due to internet crashes. :mad:
Original post by KingMessi
What on earth are you on about? If you want to play a worse team, than you can yourself play as a worse team. There's no point in someone who wants to play as Barcelona being able to play against a three-star team.

actually my point was that EVERONE wants to be barca or real or chelsea..

Well not everyone but a hell of a lot of people.

Personally give me Freiberg and maybe Stoke anyday.
Original post by SirMasterKey
Well not everyone but a hell of a lot of people.

Personally give me Freiberg and maybe Stoke anyday.

Not as good without Cisse for me :no:

Since when is anyone ever Chelsea...

Milan, Bayern and Man City/United are common too.

Swansea are the team i always am atm. Got a formation which works 100% with the team. More fun than playing as a 5 star team. I like Napoli as well if i want to choose a good side. Though it's got to be custom formations again.
Original post by Welsh Leprecaun
Not as good without Cisse for me :no:

Oh hell yes. But Dembele once you get use to his left foot can be good.

Some of the player ratings have gone down in the latest update which was very annoying.

As much as I hate Cisse when I'm at home on FiFA 11 (career mode I'm at Freiberg) as he always runs back to defend when I'm on the attack, on FiFA 12 he is a monster. My housemates all know about my love for him as well, of course Newcastle's attack is now very good with him and D. Ba :coma:
Original post by SirMasterKey
Oh hell yes. But Dembele once you get use to his left foot can be good.

Some of the player ratings have gone down in the latest update which was very annoying.

As much as I hate Cisse when I'm at home on FiFA 11 (career mode I'm at Freiberg) as he always runs back to defend when I'm on the attack, on FiFA 12 he is a monster. My housemates all know about my love for him as well, of course Newcastle's attack is now very good with him and D. Ba :coma:

What system do you play on?
Original post by Welsh Leprecaun
What system do you play on?

At home, PS2.

At uni, XBox360.

You?

Quick Reply

Latest