The Student Room Group

The FIFA Gaming Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1880
Original post by Welsh Leprecaun
will do, but what formation?

I guess the formation depends on the style of play, so for the Arg / Bra team, a more skilful team would be more suited to the type of players that I imagine you may include. I guess with the Ligue 1 / Bundesliga, you really could burn off your opponents with pace as well as trickery.

You choose which formation would be best...
Tevez
Lavezzi
Kaka DiMaria
Camb Masch

Marcelo Samuel Lucio Maicon
Julio Cesar

This comes to a little over 100,000 coins.
Hazard (IF)Remy Ribery
Nene Schweinsteiger Kagawa
(IF)Benoit Alex Hummels Lahm
Lloris

Took a little while but came out with this beaut. Remy is woefully underrated and Benoit has great pace down the left. A few players slightly out of position but this should be a very quick and lethal team.
Reply 1883
So how bad is the UT market at the moment on PS3 I remember last year after the POTY packs came out rooney cost 100,000 coins lol
So back to FiFA 11 player career mode for a couple of weeks. Time to get Freiberg the title. Oh yea!
Original post by Gob Bluth
I often lose my composure and for some reason lob it when people do that annoyingly...

Bad news for me is that fifa is out of action. I slightly knocked the xbox when fifa was playing and now it doesn't get through games without it not say disc is unreadable. Very annoying. Toothpaste didn't work and a couple of other home things apparently for it.

My local Gamestation (and GAME) had a disc repair machine, where it cleans up the outer layers of the disc to get rid of the laser burn caused when knocking your xbox, only costs about £2 and has fixed all my laser burns! I'd give it a go
Reply 1886
Original post by DontBeJelBeReem
My local Gamestation (and GAME) had a disc repair machine, where it cleans up the outer layers of the disc to get rid of the laser burn caused when knocking your xbox, only costs about £2 and has fixed all my laser burns! I'd give it a go

Those machines can't fix laser burn unless they have knew machines since I worked there :dontknow:
Original post by DontBeJelBeReem

Went to CEX and they did it for free and it worked. Game works fine now. Chuffed :biggrin: Apparently it doesn't usually work but the laser burn wasn't that bad so it did!
Hate how easily opponents can score after a goal kick. They just need a lucky header from midfield/defence and then their strikers bypass my defence with ease. :colonhash:
Its unrealistic how players get hit around the crotch area with powerful shots but carry on as though they still have their manhood intact. :pierre:
Reply 1890
Agreed its a joke once that ball is headed to the opposing strikers my defence splits like the red sea
Reply 1891
Thinking of selling all my teams on ut. Think I'll have around 250k. Haven't been on Ut in ages, won't be on it until exams are over. Ideally I'd like a hybrid team, with as many updated cards/informs as possible. Any ideas?
Original post by xxm
Thinking of selling all my teams on ut. Think I'll have around 250k. Haven't been on Ut in ages, won't be on it until exams are over. Ideally I'd like a hybrid team, with as many updated cards/informs as possible. Any ideas?

Give me some parameters and I'll give it a go :biggrin:
Reply 1893
Give me some parameters and I'll give it a go :biggrin:

I was actually aiming the post at you :tongue: Ok I was thinking a Serie A defence, Bundesliga midfield one rule I have to have IF Kagawa in there. And surprise me with the upfront. :colondollar:
Original post by xxm
I was actually aiming the post at you :tongue: Ok I was thinking a Serie A defence, Bundesliga midfield one rule I have to have IF Kagawa in there. And surprise me with the upfront. :colondollar:

All in-forms are a problem, but I'll try and fit in Kagawa. What formation?
Reply 1895
All in-forms are a problem, but I'll try and fit in Kagawa. What formation?

Any formation I'm not too bothered, as many inform or updated cards as possible please.
Gomez(86) Huntelaar(85)
Ribery(88) Schweinsteiger(87) Kagawa(86) Muller(85)
Nagatomo(81) Samuel(86) Lucio(85) Maicon(85)
Julio Cesar(85)

Bold are in-forms. This team should work out well but I did it pretty quickly, so you can change some of it. This team comes to around 215,000 on Xbox and 275,000 on PS3 without IF Samuel.
Reply 1897
Gomez(86) Huntelaar(85)
Ribery(88) Schweinsteiger(87) Kagawa(86) Muller(85)
Nagatomo(81) Samuel(86) Lucio(85) Maicon(85)
Julio Cesar(85)

Bold are in-forms. This team should work out well but I did it pretty quickly, so you can change some of it. This team comes to around 215,000 on Xbox and 275,000 on PS3 without IF Samuel.

Well I have Ribery and Lucio so theres a saving. I don't want a Bundesliga front pair tbh too slow would I be able to afford updated Van Persie and updated Suarez instead ?Because that team looks pretty good. Hmmm if it's any trouble could you find me an alternative team? You see I would but I can't get on my xbox or the web app because it's locked :frown: How about a Bundesliga defence a LIGA midfield and a upfront PL.
Original post by xxm
Well I have Ribery and Lucio so theres a saving. I don't want a Bundesliga front pair tbh too slow would I be able to afford updated Van Persie and updated Suarez instead ?Because that team looks pretty good. Hmmm if it's any trouble could you find me an alternative team? You see I would but I can't get on my xbox or the web app because it's locked :frown: How about a Bundesliga defence a LIGA midfield and a upfront PL.

I'll give it a go but the bundesliga has some pretty poor defenders
Reply 1899
I'll give it a go but the bundesliga has some pretty poor defenders

Has a good goalie Neur, Hummels and lahm I know the Lb situation is very poor so you can pick any left back you want providing they'd have over 6 chem. Thanks again.

Quick Reply

Latest