The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

My conditional offer!!

Hi everyone
I am an international perspective student in the university. I got 6 on the IELTS test and my taught program requires 6.5, therefore the administration department offered me a conditional offer. They gave me an alternative that I could take a pre course which take a place in August but unfortunately that doesn't fit for me. Is there any solution to pass this condition except taking the test?

Thank you in advance
Reply 1
Original post by nams_324
Hi everyone
I am an international perspective student in the university. I got 6 on the IELTS test and my taught program requires 6.5, therefore the administration department offered me a conditional offer. They gave me an alternative that I could take a pre course which take a place in August but unfortunately that doesn't fit for me. Is there any solution to pass this condition except taking the test?

Thank you in advance

Talk to the admissions tutor.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Original post by nams_324
Hi everyone

Thank you in advance

As it's for a specific university, you're better off phoning/emailing the university.
They'll be able to tell you what options are available for you :smile:
Reply 3
You will need to retake the test.
Reply 4
Thanks everyone
That helps a lot..

Quick Reply

Latest