Scroll to see replies

Reply 960
Original post by Rachel637
Why am I still waiting Leeds... WHYYY!!

same here lol Come on Leeds! :tongue:
Reply 961
Original post by Mish Bish
its miserable waiting isnt it!

Couldn't agree more! Leeds, please please!
Reply 962
Original post by groovyangel2008
Thanks, Birmingham (4 year course)

Thanks so much. Feel so drained from this application process but glad to know that I'll be going to uni this year

Good luck everyone...going to leave this thread now..

You're sorted man! That feeling must be brilliant! Hope I get to feel like you in few months :biggrin:
Reply 963
Original post by fitch6
So have any rejections actually been given out?

See I was rejected in end of Jan/ early Feb, so guess they haven't sent rejections out!
Reply 964
Original post by GabbiWS
it came in the email they sent inviting me to interview

thanks
Reply 965
Wonder if any more interviews will come out today?
Reply 966
You know you have a unhealthy addiction when checking your email is the first thing you do when you get back from school.
Original post by Besakt
You know you have a unhealthy addiction when checking your email is the first thing you do when you get back from school.

you know you have an unhealthy addiction when the first thing you do after getting up in the morning is checking your emails + sometimes in the middle of the night when you hear your phone beep :smile:
hey guys im an international, does anyone know around what time leeds give out the rejections? i know i dont get interviewed coz im an international student but will i be waiting until march even if i was to be rejected? thx in advance! :biggrin:
Original post by aeyurttaser13
hey guys im an international, does anyone know around what time leeds give out the rejections? i know i dont get interviewed coz im an international student but will i be waiting until march even if i was to be rejected? thx in advance! :biggrin:

yes, your going to be waiting tell march to hear if your rejected or offered a place.
Original post by excalibere
yes, your going to be waiting tell march to hear if your rejected or offered a place.

i cant wait! already rejected from kings and liverpool, possibly getting rejected soon from newcastle coz of my ukcat.. my only hope is leeds or ill have to end up taking a gap year or studying medical sciences and then entering as graduate.
thanks for the info :smile:
Reply 971
its so annoying waiting forever like this, if im gonna get rejected id rather just get it over with... rather than prolonging the agony :frown:
Want an interview so badly :puppyeyes:
How many interview invitations have they sent out roughly so far? And the wait is really killing me i really want an interview at Leeds!!!!
Reply 974
Original post by Surge1991
How many interview invitations have they sent out roughly so far? And the wait is really killing me i really want an interview at Leeds!!!!

I'm not sure of the numbers but they only appear to have given 2 dates in February so far. I know waiting is horrible!
Original post by thegodofgod
Congratz - when is it? :yy:

hello and thankyou...its on the 14th...and i m goin crazy collecting all the past interview questions...very stressful :s-smilie::frown:
Interview 9th Feb, so shocked.
Original post by flying saucers

Gratz! :yy:

Did you find out today? :eek:

*Sprints away from TSR to check e-mail*

EDIT: No e-mail :puppyeyes:
Reply 978
Original post by flying saucers

Did you get told on a Sunday?
If anyone wants to know my stats:
GCSE: 7A*s 4As, A levels: A*AAa
1 week GP, 2 days hospital, 1 week private hospital, 2 weeks in Indian hospitals, 2 years regular care home volunteering (weekly), 5 months hospital ward volunteering (weekly), 8 months disabled swimming volunteering (weekly), a tiny bit of rowing and dance experience, world challenge expedition, open uni chemistry course, casual debate club.

I'm on a gap year, so I've had extra time to gain experience and already have my grades which I'm sure is an advantage. I though my extracurricullars are weak and I was under the impression that Leeds love them? Leeds was my "I might as well give it a shot" choice, I never thought I'd get an interview.

Good luck everyone! My work experience looks far better written down but only a few placements are even in my personal statement which I think got me the interview, blood sweat and tears went into that page of writing!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending