Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Commons Bar Mk V

Announcements Posted on
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 14-09-2014
    • 23 followers

ReputationRep:
    Not ****ing full stop surely?
    • 32 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moleman1996)
    I watched that, it was great! Is it back next week? I can't remember :s

Title for the next Indianna Jones film? Less exciting than the others, but it would be current!
    There's another 4 weeks worth.
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    As a reminder, the deadline for manifestos for the by-election is tomorrow at 9PM!
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ham and Cheese)
    Just been friend zoned - not ****ing happy
    HAHA I feel so sorry for you
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    HAHA I feel so sorry for you
    Thanks dude think I have got out of it now but I don't know she is the master of mixed signals
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Metrobeans)
    As a reminder, the deadline for manifestos for the by-election is tomorrow at 9PM!
    Just realised that only MPs can vote in by-elections?
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    She is the master of mixed signals
    Ditch her ass tbh it isn't as bad as a girl accusing you of avoiding her when one was ill for two days
    Really? I can forget having a good chance then :lol:
    • 32 followers

ReputationRep:
    Serbia is likely to be given formal Candidate Status at the European Council meeting.

Not sure about the By-Election, if we had a preferential voting system then my 2nd choice etc will be interesting.
    • 17 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anyone with 3 months and 150 posts can vote, it'll just be mentioned in the MHoC updates is all.
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Morgsie)
    There's another 4 weeks worth.
    Yessss, something decent to watch! Thanks for letting me know :P

Anyone watch England last night?
    • 32 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yessss, something decent to watch! Thanks for letting me know :P

Your welcome and I agree that it is decent. I watched Marr's The Diamond Queen before Paxman's Empire. Apparently the new Series of The Apprentice starts when this is finished.

I did not watch the footie last night, Waterloo Rd I watched
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    No... I watched France beat Deutschland :smug:
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    No... I watched France beat Deutschland :smug:
    he he, nice to see Germany lose :P We were an embarrassment, so no changes there I reckon the Germans will still win the Euros tho :P
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    he he, nice to see Germany lose :P We were an embarrassment, so no changes there I reckon the Germans will still win the Euros tho :P
    Not the way France were playing yesterday they will not. France are not the bumbling fools they were in the World Cup!
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:

Not the way France were playing yesterday they will not. France are not the bumbling fools they were in the World Cup!
    I put a bet on abour 2 months ago that France would win the Euros - so you'd better not let me down!! Having said that, Germany were without Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Mertesacker, Neuer, Goetze, Hoewedes, Mueller, Gomez (ok, the last 33 came on). Out of the whole team, maybe Oezil, Khedira and Reus would actually be in their first team. (difficult to know between gomez and klose). So I wouldn't get too carried away!
    • 33 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think the better team won last night, i support the Netherlands in Europe anyway (i really do not understand why patriotism extends to such a meaningless sport).

Was surprised Italy got beat as on form they could be a challenger but i suspect it will boil down to Spain, Germany, Italy, France and Netherlands with perhaps Portugal causing an upset in group B.

Can't wait for the Apprentice and F1 to start. Del Potro in Tennis seems to have had a good start to the season.
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    nah, they're different bumbling fools, the world cup squads fools retired

However, England are the same uncoordinated mess they were in the WC :')
    • 33 followers

ReputationRep:
    Uncoordinated or not, England are simply not good enough to win a major tournament.
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    The manifesto deadline is 9pm tonight! If you haven't already sent your manifesto to me, please ensure you do so!
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    x
    As a quick note, you need to leave the Tory usergroup from today till the end of the election.
Updated: April 29, 2012
New on TSR

Writing your personal statement

Our free PS builder tool makes it easy

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.