Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Commons Bar Mk V

Announcements Posted on
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    Oh Quick, that Belgian chain... tbh I don't eat fast food (well that is a lie, I eat fast food over here in the UK due to the lack of quality eateries), hell I don't even eat in McDonalds... I prefer my local bar to anywhere else
    he he, I took the liberty of using french wikipedia because someone had bothered to make a proper article

Proper nice compared to the crap they serve at McDonalds these days though, wish we had it over here
    • 21 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moleman1996)
    he he, I took the liberty of using french wikipedia because someone had bothered to make a proper article

Proper nice compared to the crap they serve at McDonalds these days though, wish we had it over here
    Not surprised tbh, those Belgians need to make themselves feel better by expanding everything about what is related to them :mmm: although I just saw that it was re-incorporated in France... stealing France, one corporation at a time :lol:

McDonalds isn't half bad you know... just be thankful you live in Europe and not the US, seriously the crap they put in it over there :puke:
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    Not surprised tbh, those Belgians need to make themselves feel better by expanding everything about what is related to them :mmm: although I just saw that it was re-incorporated in France... stealing France, one corporation at a time :lol:

McDonalds isn't half bad you know... just be thankful you live in Europe and not the US, seriously the crap they put in it over there :puke:
    he he, but the meals are bigger in the US, which can only be a good thing...
    • 21 followers

ReputationRep:
    he he, but the meals are bigger in the US, which can only be a good thing...
    No... no it is not, pink slime is not good, not good at all.

In other news, I am officially a girl or gay... I spent 160€ yesterday on facial and body care plus fragrances and today I spent a further £100 on accessories (mirror, grooming kits etc) so I can have a smooth body, face and fantastically shaped eye brows... god I am such a girl, even for a metrosexual I take it too far :lol:
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    No... no it is not, pink slime is not good, not good at all.

In other news, I am officially a girl or gay... I spent 160€ yesterday on facial and body care plus fragrances and today I spent a further £100 on accessories (mirror, grooming kits etc) so I can have a smooth body, face and fantastically shaped eye brows... god I am such a girl, even for a metrosexual I take it too far :lol:
    One American thing I've always thought makes you wanna puke is "Sloppy Joes" wtf even are they???

And being a slob is far cheaper... :P
    • 21 followers

ReputationRep:
    One American thing I've always thought makes you wanna puke is "Sloppy Joes" wtf even are they???

And being a slob is far cheaper... :P
    It reminds me of the base of a Bolognese or something.

Yes but being a slob gets no women....
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    It reminds me of the base of a Bolognese or something.

Yes but being a slob gets no women....
    My reasoning is that there are more women in the world than men...

Untitled-1.jpg

^me
    • 21 followers

ReputationRep:
    My reasoning is that there are more women in the world than men...

Untitled-1.jpg

^me
    Ahaha shame that the UK is a harder place to get women than say the FSU

Ahahah forever lone guy eh? even I have a gf and will still be looking after myself and going out... I won't hook up with anyone... unless they drug me :eek:
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ahaha shame that the UK is a harder place to get women than say the FSU

Ahahah forever lone guy eh? even I have a gf and will still be looking after myself and going out... I won't hook up with anyone... unless they drug me :eek:
    he he, I'd become a monk but since im not religious its not an opition! At least i'd have had an excuse for not having a girlfriend then
    • 21 followers

ReputationRep:
    he he, I'd become a monk but since im not religious its not an opition! At least i'd have had an excuse for not having a girlfriend then
    :lol:

No I meant, competition makes it harder to get the few attractive women in this country (most are fat, short or just down right ugly) so if a guy takes care of himself and attempts (not in the pathetic please, in the manly you, me, now!) to get with a hottie, they are more likely to get somewhere than a slob.
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    :lol:

No I meant, competition makes it harder to get the few attractive women in this country (most are fat, short or just down right ugly) so if a guy takes care of himself and attempts (not in the pathetic please, in the manly you, me, now!) to get with a hottie, they are more likely to get somewhere than a slob.
    he he, I suppose. still, if i move to the US, English accent, population inbalance... :^_^:

me and my mate have convinced ourselves being single is better anyway
    • 21 followers

ReputationRep:
    he he, I suppose. still, if i move to the US, English accent, population inbalance... :^_^:

me and my mate have convinced ourselves being single is better anyway
    Doesn't always work out like that :sad:

Yeah the single as in, having random sex with a different girl each night is awesome... single without sex is :cry: :lol:
    • 24 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thunder_chunky)
    That's easy

Oh is that it? I thought there was a deeper reason... oh well, shouldn't over analyse the simple minded press I guess
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't always work out like that :sad:

Yeah the single as in, having random sex with a different girl each night is awesome... single without sex is :cry: :lol:
    not that we're the second one or anything
    • 32 followers

ReputationRep:
    So which parties actually have a bill ready to go out the second parliament opens?

Being single is much better, women are very needy creatures. That said i am psychologically forced to want a girlfriend.
    • 24 followers

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone give me a brief definition of determinate negation?
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    So which parties actually have a bill ready to go out the second parliament opens?
    I submitted one to the Speaker just this afternoon.

You lot?
    • 32 followers

ReputationRep:
    We have a couple.
    • 17 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thunder_chunky)
    That's easy

Spoiler:
    Show
    :puke:

We have spoiler tags for a reason y'know.
    • 31 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCrackInTime)
    :puke:

We have spoiler tags for a reason y'know.
    But...but....he's such a hunk...
Updated: April 29, 2012
New on TSR

Student in a Million awards

All the results from our prize-giving night

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.