Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to have your say on this topicNew here? Join for free to post

The Commons Bar Mk V

This thread is sponsored by:
Announcements Posted on
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thunder and Jazz)
    UCL made me tell them about my driving license points.
    What business is that of theirs?
    • 84 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    What business is that of theirs?
    They can ask, for the most part, whatever they please. Whether it is "their business" or not rather depends on how you are defining that....
    • 84 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thunder and Jazz)
    As a former Speaker who totally bent/broke the rules on occasion to get things done, I can tell you it's all discretion. He can do whatever he pleases to grease the wheels and keep the admins happy. Frankly if Speakers didn't do such things, we'd have been shut down long ago.

In other news, UCL made me tell them about my driving license points and want an authorised transcript which means they'll find out about the crap mark I got in the extra module I took in first year because I didn't care about it.

Balls.
    Just be honest about it. They will have heard all the bull**** and are fully aware that people do badly first year all the time.
    • 38 followers

ReputationRep:
    How do you get involved in this then?
    • 84 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cheese_Monster)
    Choose a party and join it - how you progress from there will differ between parties

The Tories here mirror RL in being scum and bastards

Fair warning.

:mmm:
    • 38 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    Choose a party and join it - how you progress from there will differ between parties

Fair warning.

Hahaha fantastic, luckily I don't have the inclination to join them then ;P
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

There are a number of ways to get involved. As mentioned above, you can join a party by clicking here. Joining a party grants you access to their secret sub-forum where you can meet your party colleagues and help them develop the bills and motions that we debate.

You can also debate any bill or motion that is posted here. Debate on bills and motions is open to anyone and everyone on TSR.

Or, if you wish, you can start your own petitions, which is also open to anyone and everyone on TSR (except MPs, and me!).

We've got a newbie FAQ here, and you're more than welcome to ask me questions. It's what I'm here for!
    • 38 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Metrobeans)
    Hi,

There are a number of ways to get involved. As mentioned above, you can join a party by clicking here. Joining a party grants you access to their secret sub-forum where you can meet your party colleagues and help them develop the bills and motions that we debate.

You can also debate any bill or motion that is posted here. Debate on bills and motions is open to anyone and everyone on TSR.

Or, if you wish, you can start your own petitions, which is also open to anyone and everyone on TSR (except MPs, and me!).

We've got a newbie FAQ here, and you're more than welcome to ask me questions. It's what I'm here for!
    Thank you

Is there a way to learn about the TSR parties' policies at all?
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    Thank you

Is there a way to learn about the TSR parties' policies at all?
    Could try the election thread, we all put manifestos up or if your after a specific department go to the "ask a (insert party name)" threads.
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy__power)

Fair warning.

I'd neg, but I laughed too much
    • 84 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moleman1996)
    I'd neg, but I laughed too much
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hows everyones football teams doing? Technically we could still make the playoffs not likely though, ah well, maybe next year...
    • 27 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hows everyones football teams doing? Technically we could still make the playoffs not likely though, ah well, maybe next year...
    Very good since you gave us our manager back. Cheers for beating M'boro at the weekend, really helped us out.
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alofleicester)
    Very good since you gave us our manager back. Cheers for beating M'boro at the weekend, really helped us out.
    he he, can have him, we've got Barmby Should have signed a striker in January though...
    • 27 followers

ReputationRep:
    he he, can have him, we've got Barmby Should have signed a striker in January though...
    Leicester - 9th, 62 points, +12 goal difference
    Hull - 10th, 61 points, +1 goal difference

When Pearson returned:
    Hull - 9th, 24 points, -1 goal difference
    Leicester - 12th, 22 points, +1 goal difference.

That doesn't appear to be a good thing by the looks of it.
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alofleicester)
    Leicester - 9th, 62 points, +12 goal difference
    Hull - 10th, 61 points, +1 goal difference

When Pearson returned:
    Hull - 9th, 24 points, -1 goal difference
    Leicester - 12th, 22 points, +1 goal difference.

That doesn't appear to be a good thing by the looks of it.
    first season as a manager, injuries to almost all our defence and you're still only one point in front, we've hit a slump in form :P Like i said his main mistake was not going out to get a striker in january, but he's learning and he's definately the person to stick with. As soon as pearson asked for permission to talk to you, he had to go regardless of whether or not he got the job. He's a good manager tbf to him though, however lacking his sense of loyalty is
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    In TSR world, Qatada is now sitting in a cell somewhere deep in Jordan
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    In the middle of winning the league!
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by D.R.E)
    In the middle of winning the league!
    he he, which league is that though? You could be refering to the blue square...
    • 34 followers

ReputationRep:
    French Resistance hero dies aged 97:

http://www.france24.com/en/20120411-...rce=RSS_public

RIP
Updated: April 29, 2012
New on TSR

Halloween 2014

Join the TSR Halloween party...if you dare!

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.