The Student Room Group

'The Talk' - Sexist show.

Scroll to see replies

lol women
They make these shows for the women stuck in the kitchen during the day.

I jest :tongue:
Honestly I’m sick of misandry like this, this is a double standard. Imagine a world where you could have a panel of men talking about how a man cut off a woman’s stuff and shoved that in the garbage disposal then making sexist jokes about how she probably deserved it. Exactly, you can’t, if that happened there would be an international outcry. Feminism is no longer about equality, it’s about woman’s rights. But woman, men need rights too!!!
Reply 23
Original post by FEijnjofojdsj
Honestly I’m sick of misandry like this, this is a double standard. Imagine a world where you could have a panel of men talking about how a man cut off a woman’s stuff and shoved that in the garbage disposal then making sexist jokes about how she probably deserved it. Exactly, you can’t, if that happened there would be an international outcry. Feminism is no longer about equality, it’s about woman’s rights. But woman, men need rights too!!!

did you did up a thread from 7yr ago just to whine about feminism ? :rolleyes:
Reply 24
Yeah daytime TV is full of big mouthed women bashing men basically
Original post by Napp
did you did up a thread from 7yr ago just to whine about feminism ? :rolleyes:

Did not even know TSR existed 7 years ago.

Did some quick research and turns out this site is a lot older than I thought it was. First thread from 2001 about Marijuana, a grand total of 4 posts before it was bumped up years later to rant about Jesus Christ. :rofl:
Reply 26
Original post by FriendlyPenguin
Did not even know TSR existed 7 years ago.

Did some quick research and turns out this site is a lot older than I thought it was. First thread from 2001 about Marijuana, a grand total of 4 posts before it was bumped up years later to rant about Jesus Christ. :rofl:

2001? Bugger me :lol:I thought 2007 for some reason :beard:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending