The Student Room Group

Why is Cher Lloyd idolised in this country?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Rachel08
I don't really know who she is :colondollar: :confused:
Is she by any chance off X factor?

yep
Reply 61
It's because she's fairly hot and was on the telly. It doesn't even matter that she won the show (did she win the show?)
she is an unpardonable cretin who isnt fit for the music industry, when all she blabbers on about it people writting and talking about her. Trying to me like Nicki Minaj? Not very original, as shown during X Factor.
You haters' can't stop looking at her...

I don't really like her, bit of a bitch, caked in make up.

You know what? I bet she doesn't give a ****.

She'll be rich, date famous people...you won't. Sad but true.
Original post by Alpharius
You haters' can't stop looking at her...

I don't really like her, bit of a bitch, caked in make up.

You know what? I bet she doesn't give a ****.

She'll be rich, date famous people...you won't. Sad but true.

Mhm, you're quite right.
really? pretty much everyone I know, and the press, seem to really hate her...!
What? I'm not aware of anyone who likes her. Same goes for Cheryl Cole. They're both talentless chavs.
Because she did a cover of a **** song, thus, she is a musical genius.
she is idolised?

this is the first I am hearing of it
In two years time she'll be a classy girl who sets fashion trends, will make music with Will.I.Am and become the Nation's Sweetheart
Who?
Reply 71
Everyone I know hates her. I think you know the wrong people.
Reply 72
Original post by Rectangular
It's rare to find someone who doesn't love Cher Lloyd these days, I've even heard people call her a national treasure.

Personally I think she's a common chav who got lucky, she can't rap and makes crap songs.

I really don't understand why 99.9% of people adore her

*Prepares for neg batallion for daring to insult one 'Britain's Best'*

She dresses like the majority of teenage girls. She acts like the majority of teenage girls and applies make up with a shovel.
Reply 73
Original post by PointyElbow
Because she did a cover of a **** song, thus, she is a musical genius.

Also what is with this face. I mean common she looks like she's having a massive poo.

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 74

^ She epitomises the under-class.

Oh, I absolutely loathe Cher Lloyd. She is the most obnoxious, talentless and cheap person I have ever seen. Her mentor Cheryl Cole is just as bad. Honestly, what to people see when they look at those two? Do they see what I see: too much make-up, atrocious clothes, no talent etc. It's the rise of a commoner, but not in a good way. I would have no problem if they were nice, but they are so unpleasant it makes me sick. I could only manage 30 seconds of "Swagger Jagger" without wanting to kill myself. I think it is seriously about time that Lloyd gets the hint and returns to her caravan. Without more money surely she could go to the dentist?

^ Human definition of a rodent

^ (The woman she attacked). Not the 'Nation's Sweetheart' now is she? This was in 2002/3, but honestly, a leopard can never change its spots. Cheryl Cole is massively overrated.
Reply 75
OMG she is so talented leave her alone you jealous idiot
Reply 76
Original post by Superstar6318
In two years time she'll be a classy girl who sets fashion trends, will make music with Will.I.Am and become the Nation's Sweetheart

I seriously hope you're joking when you say 'classy'. A leopard can never change its spots, once a chav always a chav. Seriously have you seen how common her face is? Her accent? Etc. She's vermon. If anyone follows her with regards to fashion, they need their heads examined.

Reply 77
Original post by SMEGGGY
You live in a low class area? because that's the only place she'd be adored. Scum of society adore those that are just like them.

It's entertainment for the unsophisticated. Cher Lloyd epitomises the under-class.
Original post by bradshawi
I seriously hope you're joking when you say 'classy'. A leopard can never change its spots, once a chav always a chav. Seriously have you seen how common her face is? Her accent? Etc. She's vermon. If anyone follows her with regards to fashion, they need their heads examined.

My whole post was sarcastic - because she's basically another Cheryl Cole, who I despise.
Reply 79
Original post by Rectangular
It's rare to find someone who doesn't love Cher Lloyd these days, I've even heard people call her a national treasure.

Personally I think she's a common chav who got lucky, she can't rap and makes crap songs.

I really don't understand why 99.9% of people adore her

*Prepares for neg batallion for daring to insult one 'Britain's Best'*

Who says she is? she is a nobody who needed a TV show to become famous.

Why cant we go back to the 80s when bands actually had to work to sell records, and not just selling 500,000 records which is a lot in todays terms, they were selling millions upon millions, they actually had to work to sell those millions though.

not just sit back let someone else do the writing of the songs, the album artwork, the track listings, the videos, the wardrobe, the advertising.

Quick Reply

Latest