The Student Room Group

PGCE 2011/2012 Student finance installment dates!

Hello!

For some reason Student finance keep saying they have sent me an email with the installment dates but i am yet to receive it. Does anybody know when we receive the installments, as my course starts on 1st Sep so im hoping its somewhere around then! More importantly how soon after new year do we get the next installment!!

Thanks
Original post by Keely88
Hello!

For some reason Student finance keep saying they have sent me an email with the installment dates but i am yet to receive it. Does anybody know when we receive the installments, as my course starts on 1st Sep so im hoping its somewhere around then! More importantly how soon after new year do we get the next installment!!

Thanks

Have you checked your junk mail folder? If not, log in to Student Finance and you can view your instalment dates on there. If they aren't, check 'View Correspondence' section. If the email isn't viewable there, then they have yet to send it.

You'll get your first instalment up to 3 days after you enrol, as they need to confirm your attendance before they send it. Your January installment should come within a few days of you getting back to uni.

Quick Reply