The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Double Espresso
is the number thr floor? EG B3 = floor three?

There's this:

Original post by t'economist
How Do I Know Which Floor I’m On?
Simple: The number of the flat corresponds to the floor, with 1 being the ground floor. The letter is the section of the block, or the entrance that you will use. So D1, for example, is in the D section of the building, and on the ground floor.
The buildings typically have 5 floors, but if you’re a little lazy, don’t worry, there are lifts in all the buildings!
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 21
Froggatt E6! Who's in with me????
Reply 22
Froggatt E6 as well!
Derwent A2 !!! I'm so exiteeeeeed ^__________^ I'm room 4 so I know there's at least 4 people in my floor. The more the merrier!
Reply 24
Howden D3 :biggrin: gahh, this is so awesome, can't wait!
Reply 25
Original post by ~*starlight*conquest*~
Derwent A2 !!! I'm so exiteeeeeed ^__________^ I'm room 4 so I know there's at least 4 people in my floor. The more the merrier!

that must mean I'm directly above you :P, room 4 Derwent A3
Reply 26
Original post by Moonkin
Are there any unconditionals who've been left out? Just want to make sure before I ring tomorrow =/

I got my uncon the 29th of June. Still haven't received anything, Will definitely ring them tomorrow if this hasn't changed by then.. :/
Kinder E4 :smile:
Reply 28
Howden A2 :smile:
Original post by refreshse
I got my uncon the 29th of June. Still haven't received anything, Will definitely ring them tomorrow if this hasn't changed by then.. :/

I accepted my unconditional in February, so I wouldn't panic just yet. ^_^ If you're anywhere near as exited as I am right now, I'd imagine you must be turning in circles with eagerness to know!
Reply 30
I accepted my unconditional in February, so I wouldn't panic just yet. ^_^ If you're anywhere near as exited as I am right now, I'd imagine you must be turning in circles with eagerness to know!

Original post by refreshse

Phew, not the only uncon w/o accomodation. Will ring tomorrow morning anyway. :smile:
Reply 31
Original post by Susurrus
Howden, A5. :biggrin:
Original post by mileswest
Howden A5!
:biggrin:

Hi! :biggrin: I’m in room 2. What are you studying?
Reply 32
F3, Derwent

Looking forward to a good time fellow freshers!
Reply 33
Original post by Susurrus
Hi! :biggrin: I’m in room 2. What are you studying?

Hello!
I'm in room 3. I'm studying archaeology, you?
Reply 34
Original post by Moonkin
all unconditional offers sent out or what? I'm still waiting =/

I got an email today with a pdf saying bla bla bla we will allocate your accomodation but nothing more ..

I've been unconditional since last year and I havnt had accommodation allocated yet :\
Because I'm bored and slightly obsessed:

Derwentees so far:

A2: ~*starlight*conquest*~
A3: lenii

D1: AA_3d
D2 Hammond11
D4 Matt ` `

F3 pippasays
Reply 36
Original post by .:Nat:.
I've been unconditional since last year and I havnt had accommodation allocated yet :\

Same. I really want to ring tomorrow but don't know if they'll be pissed =/
Reply 37
Original post by Moonkin
Same. I really want to ring tomorrow but don't know if they'll be pissed =/

Thinking about it, I applied on paper because my online thing wouldnt work so maybe I'll get a letter...SOOOOON! I better hear this week because i'm not here next week :frown:
Reply 38
Because I'm bored and slightly obsessed:

Derwentees so far:

A2: ~*starlight*conquest*~
A3: lenii

D1: AA_3d
D2 Hammond11
D4 Matt ` `

F3 pippasays

Haha you legend. Is Derwent really a gap year building? Lol they're shoving us old cronies in together!
Reply 39
Original post by pippasays
F3, Derwent

Looking forward to a good time fellow freshers!

Derwent F3 Too [:
what are you studying?

Latest

Trending

Trending