The Student Room Group

Girls all look the same nowadays

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by lukas1051
Yeah. Smallish town, no big culturally diverse cities or anything like that nearby.

Which town do you live in out of interest? :holmes:
Reply 21
Original post by aeterno
Which town do you live in out of interest? :holmes:

Not sure I'd be too comfortable disclosing that here, do you live in the county then? PM me if you like :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 22
Original post by infernalcradle
you'd never catch me wearing stuff like that tbh

its all about the shirt, jacket and jeans combo :biggrin:

Same dude though I don't like wearing jeans, I've actually always worn chinos and stuff. I like skinny jeans actually but thats about it on the jeans front.
I think a lot of the guys I know and see dress the same. Its just fashion trends and both males and females fall for it. I on the other hand have no sense of fashion at all so I find myself saved from it all (not that I particularly look great though)
Reply 24
Well they are all gold diggers after all. :s-smilie:
Original post by Miu-Miu
type 1 female: badly dyed hair that is groomed to death, spider eyes, leggings, orange face/white neck, UGG boots, fake diamond studs, big boobs

type 2 female: hair that is groomed to death but does not actually look groomed, more expensive shade of orange tan, fake pearls, pashminas, small boobs, posh wellies

type 1 male : JLS mantitty tops, harem pants, beanie caps, rosary beads, hi-top Supras/sneakers

type 2 male: chinos, boatshoes, shorts, flipflops, beige shorts, pastel shirts, polo shirts

Welcome to my high street :frown:

Type 2 males hang around Oceana on a Friday night. They're the kind of people i'd happily punch.
Reply 26
Ah, shame, your town is still in THAT phase. These phases come and go, but they're pretty much the same everywhere. Just look out for the original birds out there.
Reply 27
Pfft! We do not all look the same!!
I woudn't say it's just girls that look the same nowadays, men are getting a little repetitive.

I think both men and women have forgotten that Vans trainers are actually skateboarding trainers, and should not be worn with rolled up chinos no matter how acceptable you think it is....boys and girls alike.

Also just because Rihanna has red hair doesn't mean it'll look good on you...

Quick Reply

Latest