The Student Room Group

Where do these girls get such big boobs from?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Rascacielos

Please tell me you're not saying that size 10/12 is fat.

Sorry, I didn't mean that 10/12 is fat! I just meant that more people today are likely to be carrying more weight, I didn't mean OP's original size. The more extra fat you have, the bigger boobs you're going to have.And you can be carrying a bit of extra weight without actually being "fat" or overweight.
Reply 21
Bewbs are bewbs.
Everyone is as ugly and beautiful as each other.
yeah, uploading a picture is the only sensible idea.
Reply 23
If someone really says you're "less of a woman" because you have smaller boobs than them, you need to seriously reconsider how you value their opinion.
Original post by Anonymous
I can wear 32D too but 34C is like a jacuzzi for my girls. Its too comfy lol. :tongue:

Yeah I know about being balanced and accepting the good and bad of each size *but* it's all just dawned on me how big everyone else is in comparison to me. When I go shopping it's hard finding a C cup that ISNT slyly padded.

Haha, well I'd still recommend getting measured just to check (DON'T do it at M&S, john lewis or bravissimo is the best) because the right size makes a difference to how you look and it's more comfy, as well as better for your back. :tongue:

And trust me, if you're bigger it's so much harder to find bras if you're a bigger cup. I have a very small back and trying to find pretty bras that are big enough in the cup but don't fall off is a nightmare. And bikinis are just a complete nightmare! At least a lot of places do stock a 34C. :smile:
Reply 25
again...PICS OR GTFO - these threads are utterly usesless without pics ffs
Reply 26
The many kinds of contraceptive pills floating about, perhaps? I'm on the pill and my boobs have slowly but surely gotten bigger. Boyfriend can confirm that (lol), but sometimes the girls tend to be a bit on the bigger side, and naturally bigger boobs come with that. That, or they're blessed with good genes. ;]
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 27
Im going to go on and say something you dont see often. I Actually cant stand big boobs and dont really understand their appeal, the only thing worse is fake big boobs.
Reply 28
Original post by LipstickKisses
It's fine to have preferences at all, but there's no need to say girls boobs are 'too big', as that's just going to make bigger boobed girls feel bad. We don't put down girls with small boobs, don't do it to us. :colonhash:

Oh and backsize matters too, so a 'C' isn't a static size.

That's why I said "for me personally" :smile: There are plenty of people in favour of larger boobs.

What girls (and guys) need to understand is that everyone likes different things, and just because the general media portrays an 'ideal' person as being a specific way doesn't mean everyone thinks that way. Media pressure on young people in terms of image and how they should look in order to 'be attractive' and 'be wanted' is quite possibly one of my most hated things! :angry:
Original post by ForTehLulz
again...PICS OR GTFO - these threads are utterly usesless without pics ffs

There you go, now go get some tissues.
Reply 30
Original post by Anonymous
Stop with the complaining, jheeeze!

Oh shush you!

I cant quote you for some reason but thank you "LipstickKisses" for the advice. :hugs:
Maybe they're fat. Big boobs don't count if you're fat.
Reply 32
I agree, 34C is more than ample boobage, you have nothing to be complaining about.
Original post by alcazaba
That's why I said "for me personally" :smile: There are plenty of people in favour of larger boobs.

What girls (and guys) need to understand is that everyone likes different things, and just because the general media portrays an 'ideal' person as being a specific way doesn't mean everyone thinks that way. Media pressure on young people in terms of image and how they should look in order to 'be attractive' and 'be wanted' is quite possibly one of my most hated things! :angry:

Yeah I agree, people like different things and there's no universal attractive look that will suit everyone. I just get annoyed by people who make out one side is better than the other - yours wasn't that bad to be honest, I've just seen before people saying things like "all big boobed girls are fat" or "ah well they'll have horrid saggy boobs by 25" and it just annoys me that people have to do that. There's no 'better' side.
Reply 34
Push up bras and the fact most people wear the wrong size bras (well females...)
To be completely honest I think girls are as guilty, if not occasionally more guilty, as guys when it comes to making other girls feel self-conscious about their bra size.

I totally agree with you on that one.
Reply 36
C is perfect, for me personally, anything bigger than C is just too big. Don't find it attractive at all.

As the person above me wrote, you have ample boobage, don't worry.

So you'd turn down the perfect girl because her boobs happened to be a D cup. :rolleyes:
Reply 37
Original post by LipstickKisses
Yeah I agree, people like different things and there's no universal attractive look that will suit everyone. I just get annoyed by people who make out one side is better than the other - yours wasn't that bad to be honest, I've just seen before people saying things like "all big boobed girls are fat" or "ah well they'll have horrid saggy boobs by 25" and it just annoys me that people have to do that. There's no 'better' side.

Agree, it's all subjective. Unfortunately it's incredibly difficult to convince people of that fact!
Agree, it's all subjective. Unfortunately it's incredibly difficult to convince people of that fact!

Yes, people seem to think there's a right and wrong to this when there isn't at all.
Everyone wears the wrong-sized bra anyway. A 34C is a nice size, though

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending