The Student Room Group

Murdoch PAUSING/DELAY before answering a question

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
they either dont remember or know nothing. Such rubbish, JM thinks we're falling for his lies as well .
Reply 41
I'll tell you what though, the murdochs would fit in a show like Made in Chelsea, shocking actors!
Reply 42
Original post by A Mysterious Lord
He's 80 years old, give him a break. James is stuttering like an imbecile though.

As pointed out in this thread a good few times, he may be old but he must have known he would have been grilled. And he should have been prepared for answering the questions. It's his company and his name.
Reply 43
Evil son of a bitch
Reply 44
Both Rupert and James are very educated people, Rupert is obviously carefully choosing his answers, he is facing extremely serious allegations which could stain his empire.
Reply 45
How long did it take JM to spit out Rebekah Brooks name, slimey ****. Can't wait to see her infront of them
Reply 46
Original post by M1F2R3
Both Rupert and James are very educated people, Rupert is obviously carefully choosing his answers, he is facing extremely serious allegations which could stain his empire.

Lol his empire was stained well before this scandal. However this has got to be the worst.
Original post by A Mysterious Lord
He's 80 years old, give him a break. James is stuttering like an imbecile though.

Not really - both him and James are full of tricks, including pretend amnesia. Incredibly interesting how they contradict themselves almost within minutes. Rupe says he regards Les Hinton as a close pal and someone he would trust with his life. A little bit later he is happy to hand Les over to the Committee as the man who knew all about approving payments to lawyers to defend former NOTW staff in criminal cases, a morally wierd act by a major corporation supposedly with high standards.
Reply 48
Original post by U.S Lecce
Old or not the focus of a lot of the blame is on him so he should be prepared for a grilling, which he quite clearly is not.

I don't really see why he should be 'prepared' for anything. The questions are supposed to be around his conduct on the past: it's not like he needs to do homework on that. Things that he didn't know at the time are irrelevant.
Reply 49
Original post by L i b
I don't really see why he should be 'prepared' for anything. The questions are supposed to be around his conduct on the past: it's not like he needs to do homework on that. Things that he didn't know at the time are irrelevant.

Then people can't say it's the questions are unfair. At the end of the day this is a reflection of his character and company. He should be prepared as to not damage his NI's name further.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by U.S Lecce
As pointed out in this thread a good few times, he may be old but he must have known he would have been grilled. And he should have been prepared for answering the questions. It's his company and his name.

I agree with this, however as I said before..you cannot overlook his age!
lol, someone, just tried to attack murdoch.
Reply 52
what just happened?!
Reply 53
Such a bad moment for me to look away from the TV. What just happened?
Original post by *Darcie*
Such a bad moment for me to look away from the TV. What just happened?

get on sky.
Reply 55
Original post by CityTrader
get on sky.

No thanks.
Someone just tried to attack rupert, but the person was swiftly dealt with
Original post by jvasos
PLEASE dont use that excuse, he's a pro at doing what he does

That's right, just ignore the whole latter half of the comment. But I agree, either way Murdoch is a turd.
Reply 58
Lol pie to the face, classic comedy.

Nah seriously that was outrageous, shouldn't have happened.
Just seen this posted on twitter:

"James Murdoch says he has 'no direct knowledge' of the attack on his father"

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending