The Student Room Group

Pill and my body?

Hiya ive been taking microgynon for past 9 months and had no problems, recently i accidentaly went onto my forth pack and experienced bleeding, i then took a break after 4th pack and had my period. Now ive started a new pack and a week into them am having brown period like blood. should I be worried? Also I took antobiotics a week before my last break could that have affected things? Or could I be pregnant?
it could be the antibiotics, because they make the pill useless!
Anonymous
Hiya ive been taking microgynon for past 9 months and had no problems, recently i accidentaly went onto my forth pack and experienced bleeding, i then took a break after 4th pack and had my period. Now ive started a new pack and a week into them am having brown period like blood. should I be worried? Also I took antobiotics a week before my last break could that have affected things? Or could I be pregnant?

It's not uncomon to experience dpotting, so long as there's no pain etc. As only your doctor could have prescribed the antibiotics, thre's no way he/she would've done so if they have an adverse effect on your pill.

Try not to worry, it doesn't sound out-of-the ordinary. x
Reply 3
Ah, I thought this was going to be 'Will I get fat?', and I could have quoted my mother: 'You will get fat if you eat like a pig on it.'

I found it amusing anyway.

Latest

Trending

Trending