The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm waiting for Profesh to express his views on this matter.
Reply 21
do we get to wear ginger afro's and quote a thesaurus? If so i'm in
Reply 22
Godsize

I wonder why Profesh hasnt expressed his views about this till now.

Because he's not online? :p:
Kew
Because he's not online? :p:

Take heed: that's one smart member, folks! :biggrin:
God, I've been waiting for 20 mins for him to reply now. Anyways, I'm out. Need to do some revision.
Reply 25
GengisKahn
I think that would make his ego swell to even greater proportions. :p:
:ditto:

I tried to figure out what his answers are in the masturbation thread but I just couldn't!
www.dictionary.com

"obsession"

Look It Up.
One-Prophecy
www.dictionary.com

"obsession"

Look It Up.

You're barely already on here, and already I'm beginning to get annoyed by the bold black central writing style... :redface:
Reply 28
GengisKahn
You're barely already on here, and already I'm beginning to get annoyed by the bold black central writing style... :redface:
ME TOO! :biggrin: I wasn't going to say it but I've noticed it 5 times tonight and it's really annoying LOL please write on the left!
Is it just me or does Profesh remind you all of Side-Show-Bob from The Simpsons?
Reply 30
The_Shyster
Is it just me or does Profesh remind you all of Side-Show-Bob from The Simpsons?
It's you. :biggrin: He reminds me of my ex-bf (who moved right downstairs from me :mad: ) he also speaks like that.
Reply 31
The_Shyster

:eek: You're right!!!!
Someone could make a pseudo Side-Show Bob Society, and secretly have meetings about Profesh. Like the Freemasons or something.
Reply 33
The_Shyster

It's not just you.
I know, I know!

Instead of having a Profesh Society, we could have a Profesh Translation Society, where highly trained individuals follow him around TSR and post translations under his posts! That would take his aura of unreadability away from him, and show how he is just a mere man.

(Take with pinch of salt, please).
Reply 35
What is there to like/obsess for some about him exactly?
Reply 36
Poison Ivy
What is there to like/obsess for some about him exactly?

He's funny, sarcastic and cutting. And seemingly intellectual, though we'll forgive him that for his beard.
Reply 37
Oh so you have to make a society for him just for that?!
Reply 38
Poison Ivy
Oh so you have to make a society for him just for that?!

I vociferously deny my involvement.
Poica, just marry him.

Latest