The Student Room Group

Deutsche bank Gap year programme.

Hi all,

I was looking at a couple of threads that were made a while back about this programme they offer, there seems to be a bit of confusion about it, as some people say there is no such thing and others have said they had interviews etc... The scheme from what I have picked up is a front - office rotational scheme. It sounds very good - but information on the programme is almost non - existence.

Any information on the programme, or wether it is still going! would be useful,

Thanks in advance.
Reply 1
Original post by CityTrader
Hi all,

I was looking at a couple of threads that were made a while back about this programme they offer, there seems to be a bit of confusion about it, as some people say there is no such thing and others have said they had interviews etc... The scheme from what I have picked up is a front - office rotational scheme. It sounds very good - but information on the programme is almost non - existence.

Any information on the programme, or wether it is still going! would be useful,

Thanks in advance.

Pretty sure its offered to a select few students at top private schools.
Reply 2
Original post by Sir KBS
Pretty sure its offered to a select few students at top private schools.

Don't want to sound like a Pri**, but I go to a fairly well known private school?
Don't want to sound like a Pri**, but I go to a fairly well known private school?

Ask your school about it then.
Reply 4

Meaning? Not everyone who goes to a well known private schol will be given a place,
Reply 5
I just to spoke to someone, who had some information about the scheme from previous years, it has apparently been discontinued unfortunately.
You could always call/email their HR dept.
I can certainly tell you that this programme is definitely still running. However, you to apply you basically need to be at a good private school that receives the letter inviting applicants.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending