Scroll to see replies

Blondes have more fun.
Irish blondes have the most fun :wink:
Reply 61
I'm blonde too. :p: *has fun*

*dances*

Hm, no one to dance with... :frown:
I'm always availiable to dance with the Huggymeister :biggrin:

I'm sorta naturally blonde. I have, or rather had, gingery-blonde hair, but now it is PURPLE!! Purple rocks! :smile:

HEEEEEEEEY, there isn't a blonde soc yet :p: but I think 2 socs in a couple of days is enough, or the adminy peoples will think I'm making socs of the first thing that comes into my head!!
Reply 63
The Canadian
I'm always availiable to dance with the Huggymeister :biggrin:

I'm sorta naturally blonde. I have, or rather had, gingery-blonde hair, but now it is PURPLE!! Purple rocks! :smile:
Ooh yay :smile: *makes a referance (sp??) and dances with the purple Canadian to inaudable slow pwetty music*
Ooooo, me likey :biggrin:

*makes note to self to carry slow pwetty music with self next time I'm in Belgium*
Reply 65
The Canadian
Ooooo, me likey :biggrin:

*makes note to self to carry slow pwetty music with self next time I'm in Belgium*
You do that. :wink: Don't forget inaudible! :biggrin:
If I were American, I'd be telling everyone that I was Irish. All my grandparents and everyone anyone has bothered to trace before them are/were Irish (Drogheda and Tipperary on my dad's side, Waterford on my mum's side). I'm eligable to apply for Irish citizenship and everything!

So yeah, am I in? :smile:
Reply 68
Sign me up too! Up the dubliners!
technik
this is just a 5/6 of the island society then?

no its a society without any political references Northern Irish or Irish it doesn't matter not here anyway :smile: xoxo

--------------

Kwekubo
Sign me up too! Up the dubliners!

haha not in football though :rolleyes: tyrone nicely filtered through the dub's defence 2nd time round :wink: xoxo
Reply 70
The Canadian
I have realised that there is so much stuff that is of Irish influence that people love, and there is no society to talk about the stuff on here.

Guiness is the most notable of all, but there is a huge musical scene in Ireland with bands like U2, The Corrs as well as Riverdance, Lord of the Dance (even though Michael Flatley is American). There is just so much going on that has Irish roots.

And of course, there is that wonderful scenery. I just love the beauty that can be found in some parts of Ireland. I cannot think of any other country that is as stunning as Ireland. I cannot even think of any other country that has such a vast number of books dedicated to photographs of the land.

So in short, this soc is for anything and everything Irish. Please join as Ireland is one amazing country.

http://www.in-a-minute-company-formations.co.uk/images/general/irish-flag-large.gif
http://www.choiceshirts.com/images/A1/19/A11973A-lg.jpg

Members:
The Canadian (founder)
Tomásíona - Mháire (my fave Irish gal :love: mo cuishle [I do know a little bit of Gaelic!!])
mikeski (first member!!)
Tarts n Vicars
Ghost
e11even
Cadre Of Storms
Hugatree
ciara
paddy357
Kittennffc
qpwoei

wat the?!?!?!?!!?! :rolleyes:
Reply 71
Tomásíona - Mháire
no its a society without any political references Northern Irish or Irish it doesn't matter not here anyway :smile: xoxo

shame the OP missed this point
Reply 72
technik
I don't think he did, he's not even Irish so I doubt he's bothered what part of the country the people are from. :smile:
technik

well I suppose at least you know now....:confused:.......xoxo
Tomásíona - Mháire
:five: hows about that first perosn who likes a mucker accent :p: xoxo

Whats a mucker?! :redface:

I was kinda seeing this guy from NI and he had the sexiest accent ever! Grr, hes was cute :frown:
Kittennffc
Whats a mucker?! :redface:

I was kinda seeing this guy from NI and he had the sexiest accent ever! Grr, hes was cute :frown:

a mucker is a person from belfast :p: xoxo
Ooh right! This guy was from Omagh...Sexy sexy sexy!
Kittennffc
Ooh right! This guy was from Omagh...Sexy sexy sexy!

:eek: thats only 20 mile down the road from me :eek: hows about that :eek: :biggrin: xoxo
Lol, its a small world! Shame he turned out to be awful :frown:
Kittennffc
Lol, its a small world! Shame he turned out to be awful :frown:

most people from omagh are w***ers anyway - well ones I know so you got to see the real side to them......but remember there may be a t**t one day but there could be sex god next day fromt he same area who isnt awful :smile: xoxo

Quick Reply

Latest