The Student Room Group

Irish Soc

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
hugatree
Andrea Corr. :biggrin:

Definitely Andrea Corr. :wink:
Reply 141
I want to join. I tried getting into a club once by pretending to be an Irish pirate. Sadly it didn't work very well :frown:.
Reply 142
evilheat
I want to join. I tried getting into a club once by pretending to be an Irish pirate. Sadly it didn't work very well :frown:.

Awww :hugs: I'm sorry the club wasn't very welcoming. I'm sure The Canadian wouldn't mind letting you join :p: Are you Irish?
Reply 143
No I'm not Irish... That's probably why the Irish pirate act was such a failure now that I think of it... I should have practiced more before trying it.
Reply 144
Ah well. Now you know what to do the next time you try that :wink:
Reply 145
Oh believe me I'm never trying pirate again. Pirates are frowned upon nowadays.
Reply 146
Pirates are cool :cool:
Yeah cos they ravage women. :biggrin:
evilheat

:rofl: an irish pirate? now how woulda that worked? xoxo
It seems it wouldn't work anyway LOL!!

You wouldn't have to have any photos now would you evilheat?
The Canadian
It seems it wouldn't work anyway LOL!!

You wouldn't have to have any photos now would you evilheat?

:p: I would like to see did ya just dress up as a pirate with a tricolour or somethin? :p: xoxo
I've now got a mental image of a tri colour pirate parrot, a tri colour peg leg, tri colour hook, tri colour eye patch and a tri colour Jolly Roger!!

Hmmm, wonder what a tri colour pirate ship would look like...
Reply 152
LMFAO ace? LMFAO with jack sparrow tri coloured captain!!!!
An Irish pirate.................hmm............i think its possible...ive met some strange people on docks around Ireland....
jojo-irish-jojo
An Irish pirate.................hmm............i think its possible...ive met some strange people on docks around Ireland....

:rofl: off the coast of donegal no doubt :p: xoxo
Yes and Kerry!! And of course the Aran Islands!!
jojo-irish-jojo
Yes and Kerry!! And of course the Aran Islands!!

or belfast :rolleyes:
Tomásíona - Mháire
or belfast :rolleyes:

Not sure ive never been!! But anything is possible!!!!

Any1 interested in soccer here?? If so wat ye think of the appointment of Steve Stanton n Bobbie Robsen to the Irish Fold! Personally i dont agree with two of them beging there - partnerships simple do not walk in soccer management!
jojo-irish-jojo
Not sure ive never been!! But anything is possible!!!!

Any1 interested in soccer here?? If so wat ye think of the appointment of Steve Stanton n Bobbie Robsen to the Irish Fold! Personally i dont agree with two of them beging there - partnerships simple do not walk in soccer management!

nah not into soccer much just gaelic........:love: some class players though **swoons** hehe!!!!!!! xoxo
Which players??

My faves;

Peter Canavan (not for looks tho just playing wise)
Oision Mocanval spelling??)
Mattie Forde (lives up the road from me)
Owen Mulligan (good boy muillgan!)

Any of them in your mind??

What about hurling?? Who's the best goalkepper?? Ur fave player??

mine are;

Damien Fitz
Adrian Fenlon
Joe Dean
Brain Corcoran
Diarmuid 'The Rock' 'Sully' O'Sullivan

What county are u from Tomasiona Mhaire - to avoid bashing them in a hurling/football debate????

Quick Reply